I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 16 March 2007

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!

I have been getting great comments from y'all. Thank you so much. There's nothing better than knowing that people appreciate what you are doing...whatever that is. I know alot of you will be wondering how I have time to load things up everyday...like I said earlier, I run my own business, so my time is my time, don't have to answer to anyone, and better yet, I love writing. I have a Magazine, a website for my Mag and I've written so many articles, poems, short stories etc. Sometimes I use aliases. I've had columns in two major softsell magazines over here in Nigeria. What can I say? I love writing. Right now I'm working on a book...infact I'm thinking of loading each chapter of my book on this blog for your appraisal and enjoyment. Would you guys like that? Ley me know.

I will follow your advice and go check out other blogs, I'm still trying to figure out how to leave comments...I'd appreciate someone giving me instructions.

Still need advert for my blog. Help me if you can.

love y'all

hihi

linda

P.S (What does p.s mean by the way?) Check out my 'Days that shook Nigeria'. It took me a whole day to put that list together. I need more people to see it...more comments. Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

P.S means Post Script... to post a comment, click or right click the O comments or 1 or 2 (or whatever number of comments you have) tab and a comments page opens up... Under the space for leave your comment type in whatever comment you want to leave and sign in with your gmail account and password, put in your visual verification if requested and voila! The rest as they say is history...

Unknown said...

Girl I was here not too long ago and you now have several posts up since then. Ur speed and zeal is amazing.

Go ahead and do that please. We would love to read what you write. Vera gives us excerpts from her book she's writing too and that can be found at:
www.veraezimora.blogspot.com

Meadows j said...

Linda i love ur blog its fab. well done.

Recent Posts