AS AND AS: PLS DON'T DO IT. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 13 March 2007

AS AND AS: PLS DON'T DO IT.

My neighbour's child just died this morning. He was 12 and he's been in the hospital since last week Monday. My neighbour had 3 kids. The first one died in 1999 at 13years old, the second one died in 2004 at age 9 and this one just joined his sibblings. All his children are dead. What killed them? My neighbour is As and married a woman with AS. Sad right?

5 comments:

Ariyike said...

wow thats crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...so she all her kids her dead..mehn may God help her

jane iwuno meadows said...

Really sad, i think a lot of people are really ignorant about their blood group and genotype, i married my boyfriend five yrs ago so in love, we totally ignored the fact that i was an AS, during the pregnancy of our first baby my GP insisted that my hubby must be tested, thankfully, the test came back AA. We narrowly escaped the pain and heartache some parents with sickle cell kids are experiencing.

Anonymous said...

That's so messed up!!! May the childs soul RIP. They should consider adopting...

chidi said...

wow! dats sad! i think people in naija shld know abt things like this. Like i'm AS & i won't be in my right mind to go & marry an AS person as well

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what a tragedy. If they knew about their blood groups, why go thru the heart ache of having children, only for them to die one after d other?

Recent Posts