Photos: Electricity worker electrocuted today in Kano | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday, 19 August 2016

Photos: Electricity worker electrocuted today in Kano

A 37 year old official of the Kano Electricity Distribution Company [KERDCO], Usaini Usman, was electrocuted while disconnecting an electricity cable in Kano today August 19th. Usaini lost his life after his head made contact with a high tension power line at the Federal College of Education, Kano. He was rushed to the Murtala Mohammed Specialist Hospital where he was confirmed dead.


41 comments:

Uju Phil said...

Eyea...poor man. RIP #sAD

Alloy Chikezie said...

So sad. RIP

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Peter Dumore said...

Well observed... Next!

Watch Idris Elba in Bastille Day on afrilix.com.

Lube-section said...

Change

Chuks Morris said...


Linda Observe... Need help with your social media.....CLICK Me

Debbie Chelsea said...

Sleep on

Ayo Tosin said...

So sad!
Get Permanent solution for premature ejaculation.
Visit How to cure premature ejaculation and satisfy your Wife. No drugs, No Side effects
Call 08101866047

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Oh dear!


...merited happiness

Abosede Ojuade said...

so sad. Rip.

Anonymous said...

May his soul rest in peace! Safety kits/precautions are highly essential for works like this.

Anonymous said...

hazard of the job! RIP

Anonymous said...

No HSE standard in place in this company. This man could have been life now if was wearing a simple helmet. It high time Nigerian government start investigating, fining or even close down company that careless with the safety of their employees. Why can't they employ HSE officer to accompany this technician on field trips to ensure compliance to basic safety rules. It could be an avenue to create more jobs for unemployed Nigerian graduates.

Chinedum Anikpo said...

why won't he be electrocuted when he is not on appropriate PPE.
Sorry shaa. hope he is still alive

Odibe Blessing said...

Smhhh...u see why dey'r suppose to wear all the protective clothing,chaiii

Juliet Iwuno said...

Job hazard. May his soul RIP. Linda take note!

Julie- babe said...

OMG! May his soul rest in peace, amen.

kingsley nnaemeka said...

Wetin aboki dey do for pole?

Michael Oyiji said...

RIP...LINDA BIKO...

Online Market for Food and Household Items/ N200 delivery fee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... So sad
Rest in Peace













Go to the market online... we deliver quality food and household products to your 'dormot' for just N200
Kindly visit www.jejemarket.com for more

Aiphie Samsung said...

This Is why we need safety professionals in organisations like this,if he had the necessary training,had the proper Personal protective equipment,had the necessary supervision,am sure he won't have climbed an electric pole without an insulated hard hat,rubber hand glove,safety boot,rubber coverall...well.....RIP

Jamila Shaibu said...

Omg!! Rip

lanre said...

R.I.P.BRO

vinna saviour said...

Sad!

okechukwu nnoduechi said...

OMG NAWA O








AUNTY LINDA 👩

Anonymous said...

shebi u wan cut suffering people's light, extortion by intimidation. i wish this will happen to some nepa guy in PHC

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Eyaa, rip.

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Eyaa, rip.

Vivian Reginalds said...

chai
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

His WHOLE body is still INTACT. He's LUCKY he was not BUTCHERED to death by his fulani herdsmen brothers as they are doing all over the South and the Middle Belt.

roseflowerd@yahoo.com said...

Please who can help me with a cake mixer or 14,500 in getting one. I so much need it

PETER IFEANYICHUKWU said...

What do you expect govt has not paid regular workers how then can they be able to employ the services of safety officers who are the people developed and developing countries don't joke with but the people Nigerian govt cares about are only the politicians who are our main problem

Funmi said...

He wasn't well kitted. No safety boots, helmet and overall. The helmet would have prevented this. So sad. RIP

Smith Anele said...


OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE INCOME WITH 4CORNERS ALLIANCE 💵

IF YOU HAVE THESE TWO, $18 (Convert to Naira)AND 4 FRIENDS THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO MAKING $500,000 WITHIN A YEAR JUST BY FOLLOWING THIS 3 SIMPLE STEPS.

1. JOIN 4CORNERS ALLIANCE
2. HAVE YOUR FOUR FRIENDS JOIN UNDER YOU.
3. TELL THEM TO SHARE THIS WITH 4 OF THEIR FRIENDS RESPECTIVELY.
YOU ARE DONE, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

NB: 4CORNERS PAYS ITS ACTIVE MEMBERS INSTANTLY THROUGH FIRSTMONIE BY FIRSTBANK OR DIRECT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP +2348104982994

Emeka Chuku said...

Everytime them Wan cut light. Anyways in his nxt world he ll knw better

Temilade Adeboye said...

So sad, RIP

olamide frederick said...

So sad

Admin said...

chai

nice said...

So he climbed up there without a helmet? God help us

Anonymous said...

poor management how can a worker in electricity company be electrocuted when there procedures before you can enter a powered service line. every high tension line has a central control substation which you can only access with an outage paper from the electricity company before a line can be knock off to allow any one work or access the line. so how come an electricity worker be electrocuted and the law is not concern about putting things right investigation should be carry out and the penalty should be imposed to owes fault it is there is a complacency some were.

Anonymous said...

People sef... what dose dat surpose to mean he's doin his job....mtswwww

Anonymous said...

This death could have been avoided. No helmet. They get used to the electric poles and wires that they feel they can climb the pole without the necessary safety equipment but d pole come vex. Besides, the people who could not afford to pay NEPA bills must have been cursing them for cutting their lights too. By the way how can they still be climbing pole to cut light when there is pre paid meter which supposed to cut off d light when one doesnt pay. So many irregularities here. May his soul rest in peace.

Recent Posts