Boys hostel at Igbinedion University burnt down | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Boys hostel at Igbinedion University burnt down

Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University got burnt down last night. Students of the school said the fire was as a result of bad electrical wiring. No life was lost in the inferno but some students lost personal items.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God no life was lost. Pls linda where's omo_iwo.

One Word Man said...

ANODA UNI, ANODA INCIDENT, I SHA HOPE DEY AREN'T RELATED...
TO THOSE WHO LOST STUFF, GOD WILL REPLENISH U MANY FOLDS.....

Anonymous said...

Aint no personal item as precious as d breath of life! Thnk Jah no life was cut short in its prime!!

Anonymous said...

For once no life was lost, Tank God

Anonymous said...

Igbins..
Remember when my room was on fire..
The only comment Esama had was " why are there cobwebs outside"... Lol.. Sorwie guys...

Okubo said...

OMG! I gt a cousin there. Thank God no life was lost. Am callin him right away.

Anonymous said...

lol " OUR GREAT IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY " esama pls its high time u use d school fees for better structures pls nxt tin u go buy lady cherry anoda Rolls Royce .

EX .

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/voters-reaction-first-presidential-debate-040300018.html

This is a link of Yahoo's voters poll reaction to the debate and u can tell that Romney still hasn't convinced many people.

PSSNM! said...

Hain if its nt fire it will be bomb or gun shot sha fire must relate 2 d story. 9ja wetin dey hppen?

Buttercup! said...

Thank God no life was lost...tragedy averted!

Immaculate said...

LINDA WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE FIRE? LET US KNOW

Anonymous said...

Na wa o

Anonymous said...

This Igbinedion School sef, one tragsdy after the other....hmmmnn. Make we check am well o.

bonaventure abia said...


Funny enuf! Dats my fricken room as @ last semester... Thnkz to ma roomate that irritated me out of thr... Oluwa.. Ur boy is loyal

jojoophina said...

pls sumone shld remind me how much they are paying again

Anonymous said...

"Tragsdy"really?!may be you should try spell check.

Anonymous said...

don't rule out arson by disgruntled students, no be today...says L.A.S.T.M.A killa

chuchu said...

Thank God no life was lost but i think its high time Esama use d school fees for better structures and renovations.I regret why i went to dat sch sef. #long hisssssssssssssssssss

Anwuli Oputa said...

Thank God no life was lost.

Anonymous said...

Shitttt dat was my room in 2005. Omo memories gone. Medical block. Chai

Anonymous said...

Igbinedion sacrifice again?

Anonymous said...

I am sure those boys in that room were smoking weed

Anonymous said...

The boys were smoking weed. Period.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha. For real??

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. There was a fire at Old girls the day before yesterday but nobody died and this one happened yesterday.. Am so scared...

Dirty Diana...

kreamy said...

True story...Lol

BLOGLORD said...

Till today to travel down to Igbinedion to collect my certificate, i have'nt. the school just irks me. wonder how i managed while there. always one bad gist or the other.

Anonymous said...

I'm still a student thr but I know I'll graduate from thr sha by God's grace!!!!

Mubipoly said...

Thank God no student lose their life. A thing to be happy for

Legend said...

Fire at ui? No one is talking about it? Or did the girls lit the fire themselves?

Ceejay key said...

Wow, hope the fix the stuffs. Thank jah no one got hurt.

Anonymous said...

Chuchu for ur dream bah? No b IMSU u go? Mtschewwwww!

Anonymous said...

Give the guy a break. It's a typo-error- could happen to anyone..

Recent Posts