Amazing story. Vote for baby Eric | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 7 November 2010

Amazing story. Vote for baby Eric

Baby Eric
The most amazing story. I got an email from a reader of this blog. Read it after the cut...

Hello Linda


I absolutely love your blog and commend you for a job well done. More Grease to your elbows.
I was wondering if you could be of help to us.

I had a baby recently and I love him to bits which is normal. We are birthday mates..lol. His name is Eric
I am the lady that complained about not having a baby on your blog and some of the readers prayed for me. No jokes Linda, I took in the following month.

I entered him for the NEXT baby model competition on facebook and I would really love him to win.
We live in the UK and I know we dont stand a chance if I involve the few people I know.
I am pleading with you to please blog about it and put up the link so people can vote for him. It would mean a lot to us if he makes it

God bless you
Ayoola

Amazing right? Oh, how I love blogging. Stories like this make it all worth it...
Please vote for baby Eric here
And God bless everyone who said a prayer for Ayoola

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your baby.
Cute ,chubby boy.Just the way i like them.
May the heavens remain open for you in every sphere of life.
Unfortunately, i do not vote in such contests.I feel they are an abuse of children.
Just raise your child in the quiet of your home and keep him away from such silly publicity.
That is the reason why i would not vote.
He is your child, do as you seem fit but i wish both of you and the father all the best.

Abike said...

Voting starts NOW!!! Congratulations dear.

wienna said...

Eyaaaaa...what an amazing story. He's a miracle baby. So cute. I hope he wins. Congrats.

Dokun said...

What a touching story. I just cast my vote. I wish baby and mother best of God

Anonymous said...

JUST VOTED FOR BABY ERIC.....REMEMBERED HER MUM NOW............CONGRATS

Recent Posts