Nadia Buari speaks about relationship with Michael Essien | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 13 February 2010

Nadia Buari speaks about relationship with Michael Essien























There are stories that you are dating soccer star Michael Essien. What can you say about him?
Nadia "Yes, Michael Essien is my fiancee. Micahel is a celebrity and so am I. Often there are stories about us in the media. Most of the stories written about us are not true.

What do you find interesting about him?
"Michael is a wonderful man. I can't compare him to any other man. He's very humble and a down to earth person."

How did you two meet?
"Michael met me through my movie. He watched the movie - Beyonce, the president daughter. I guess he was impressed about what he saw so he got my phone number and we started talking. This was in 2007. The rest is history."
















What about the challenges you are confronted with in the relationship
"A good relationship is how you make it. We know how we handle each other in our relationship"

How do you feel when you watch him play?
"I am proud because of the fact that he is one of Africa's best. That is a pride I can't hide. He is part of my life and millions of people look up to him.

Does he support your career?
"Yes, he supports me 100%. He met me as an actress. He also takes pride in the fact that I am an actress."

Have you picked a date for your wedding?
"When there's a date, I will let you know"

Do you intend to stop acting after settling down?
"Acting is a career I have chosen. I am not going to quit it. I might do something alongside like producing, directing etc but I will continue with acting."

Source: City People magazine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oyibo pepper... lol! think say dey don marry sef! we dey wait oo....

Anonymous said...

men this girl will be FAAAAATTTT

Anonymous said...

Wat is it with all these fine oyibo babes with ugly dudes?

kechy said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat is it with all these fine oyibo babes with ugly dudes?

February 14, 2010 2:25 PM
-------------------------------------
I wither?

Anonymous said...

Why she de lie? when was dis written btw coz dem don break o! use am dump am like tissue... poor her !

Anonymous said...

i love nadia buari and michael essien relationship tha africa tradition

Anonymous said...

i love nadia buari and michael essien relationship tha africa tradition

Recent Posts