TO ANONYMOUS! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 27 March 2007

TO ANONYMOUS!

I've heard all you have to say. I allowed you some days to vent your anger. I have tried abi? There's nothing I like more than being given the opportunity to say what I'm feeling and giving others that same opportunity. So, yes I've heard you. So sorry I've turned your life into a nightmare, I wish there was something I could do for you other than pray for you, which I will.

I was going to leave all your comments, because I have nothing to be ashamed of and absolutely nothing to hide. I've lived my life the best way I know how and I know God, my family and friends are extremely happy with the woman that I am.

But for the sake of other readers of this blog, I've decided to delete your comments. We all need positive energy and not all the negativity coming from you. With all the sad things happening around the world, who needs more? We escape to blogs to get informed and entertained, not to be reminded of sad things, it doesn't help the soul and mind.

Also I've enabled comment moderation, so anything you have to say to me will come directly to me and noone else has to be saddled with all that negativity. Therefore, I'll suggest you use my personal email address when next you need to pass a message across to me.

From the bottom of my heart I feel deeply sorry for you. That's one of the reason I didn't bother to reply you. I wish I could reach out a hand of friendship to you. It's so sad to see someone with so much venom going through her veins. So much anger, hurt, pain, bitterness, misery, depression, sadness, anguish, and torture. Whoever you are, I hope God helps and cures you of all that pain. No one deserves to be going through all that all at once. So sorry I had a hand in it.

Like I said before, anything you have to say to me, use my personal email address, it's at the top of my blog. Hope to hear from you soon. Maybe I'll give you my office address so you can vent your anger right in my face. Maybe that will help?

Please take good care of yourself and buy a copy of my magazine when it comes out next week. You'll love the mag.

By the way, Dan says hi!

Ciao Anonymous

Linda

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a strong woman.may God continue to give you strenght.

Anonymous said...

women like you give others like us courage. you have defeated her. ure a mature person. i read all the comments but didnt get involved.i wanted to see how it will play out.how you will deal with it.you handled it well linda.way to go girl!!i love your blog to death. may God continue to guide you and your man

Anonymous said...

just want you to know that i loooooooooove this message to anonymous. you've shown you are the bigger person. eat your heart out anon!meoooow

Anonymous said...

Bravassima chic!!

Way to be the bigger person, no need for all these negative energy when all we need is to read a blog and be entertained.
DO YOU MAMA! DO YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Linda,
you are one heck of a mature and inspiring babe. I have searched for your e-mail to communicate with you directly but can't find it. I like your comments to anonymous. Very subtle, humble and apologetic. You are so full of positive spirits. Your blog is the only Niger blog that I read. I hope to meet you someday when i come home sson as I am currently residing in the U.S. but if you can, send me your e-mail address.

Anonymous said...

STANDING OVATION!Pure class on your part. YOU TOLD HER. As a lover of your blog I was beginning to feel harrassed by all the negative comments.Thank God for comment moderation

Mrs Somebody said...

Thank God it's all over.This was like a bad dream to me.No one deserves to be treated or spoken to the way the anonymous person did to you.Absolutely no one.You handled it well and I say.....Way to go girl!!!

Linda Ikeji said...

@Alexix.my email address is linda@fmbmagazine.com.hope to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

you are one heck of a lady.sorry to have been part of the madness that went-on on your blog.are u still hearing form anon?

Anonymous said...

@ireti. thanks 4 all the support. i really appreciate it. no, i haven't heard from anon none.i guess she's done passing her message across.but no more about anon.she is not an issue.enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Linda, pls never mind whatever anyone says to u. Afterall, dis is your blog and u're free to express your feelings and whatever u wish here. i've said it and i'll say it again, i'm your #1 fan. Gbe be o.

Good riddance to nonsense. U don't need them.

Recent Posts