FASHION NO NO'S | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 27 March 2007

FASHION NO NO'S


Is there something wrong with a white top, blue jeans and a red belt, or is it just me? What do you think?


There's just something wrong with this combination. The belt is unneccessary, the colour doesn't match the top or the skirt. She should have gone for either a green, white or yellow top. That would have brought out the beauty of the skirt.


I'm thinking that belt is unneccessary too. It's making her breasts look too big and the tights are making her thighs look too fat.


Too skimpy. A skirt as tight and as short as that should be worn on a loose top. And a spagetti top that tight should be worn on a pair of jeans or a longer skirt. And the colour combination is too dull.


The hair on the girl at the extreme right is a no no no no!lai lai. lol. It's too full, too rough, wrong colour for her skin colour and wrong style for the shape of her face.




This is so inappropriate for a red carpet event. It's too casual. Maybe for a lecture in school.


For Sasha, the top is nice, but whatever she has underneat just ain't doing justice to the top. It's not the right colour, it's too short. It's basically lost underneath the blouse. It's not werking fer me gelfriend.lol


I'm thinking the pants are too tight. If she was standing straight, we'd probably visibly see her groin area. From the back, we'd probably see her pant lines. The pants or leggings she is wearing is making her thighs look bigger than they really are.


The clothes are too tight for their frame. They should go for more loose outfits that does over-emphasisies their body volume.


The colour combination is all wrong. White, Pink and black all at once? Fashion don'ts!


That bag should only be taken to school/lectures and not on a night out!

Well, there you have it. Some dress sence that are just a no no no no in my book. I'm not an expert o, it's just my opinion. Maybe there were some things I got wrong? Like I said before I'm not an expert so send me your thoughts.

All pictures courtesy purefoto.com

6 comments:

Meadows j. said...

SASHA'S TOP IS LOVELY, METTALIC IS ON AT THE MOMENT.

Demi said...

You should be my twin! You took the words right out of my mouth!!

I agree with you 300%!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are scary
The girl with the razzy hair, oh dear!

Anonymous said...

Meeen, u're officially d fashion police o. None of them escaped your capture.

But why do a lot of our girls wear weave ons? Still don't get it. Whenever i see these music videos, na so weave ons with different colours, styles etc. I'm so fortunate dat baba God blessed me with d most delicious long and full black hair. I've only had weave on once b4 and i didn't like it. I rarely have braids on sef. No only once in a blue moon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Finally somebody takes a good look at the dressing combination out there and not afraid to criticise. Babe mi! nice one

Ms.Thang said...

U were correct about teh girl on the extreme right and the weird hair...
u forgot to mention about her LEATHER JACKET...
A definite No- no in Nig...
Wrong climate!!!!!

Recent Posts