NIGERIA'S 2006 MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 27 March 2007

NIGERIA'S 2006 MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR.

This guy rocked the whole of Nigeria last year. Releasing hit songs upon hit songs. We all couldn't get enough of him. It got a point where people would rather watch D' Banj perform instead Tuface. Can you imagine? His song 'Why me' was adjourned 'The best song of 2006'

Check him out on stage. He's sizzling hot!






This guy here is the best Musician Of 2006 in Nigeria.
This attest to it:
City People 'Musician Of The Year'
Hip Hop World 'Musician Of The Year'
Global Excellence 'Musician Of The Year'
Future Award 'Musician Of The Year
He's almost everyone's choice. If you don't agree D' banj is the 'Musician of the Year 2006', then who is your choice? Send me your thoughts!

9 comments:

Toni Payne said...

I don't know why but I am not 100% crazy about his album. So far I think I only like 3 songs.. He is hella sexy though and we all know sex sells

Meadows j. said...

D' banj is sooo hot and really talented.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE D'BANJ,BUT I STILL THINK TU FACE IS BETTER.LINDA U R DOING A GOOD JOB,YOUR BLOG IS THE ONLY NAIJA BLOG I VISIT.DONT LET THE LIKES OF ANONYMOUS PUT YOU DOWN.WE LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Abeg D'banj too much ,he deserves the award.The guy don try.The guy dey perform for me o jere.By the way I no be that yeye anonymous wen won spoil linda blog o.Linda we are solidly behind u,nothing dey happen.

Anonymous said...

Linda pls how can I reach u on phone directly. u are such an inspiration,would love to meet you.

Anonymous said...

@opeyemi. this is my email address.linda@fmbmagazine.com.send me an email and I'll give u my no ok?ciao.linda

bibi said...

Dbanj is HOT..like his album...i think he deserves the awards...

Anonymous said...

thank u all for all the support u gave me when i was being attacked. i really appreciate it.the funniest part is that i havent heard from anonymous again.why is that?anyway, thanks again.linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda.

Recent Posts