MBGN 2007. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 29 March 2007

MBGN 2007.

Just got back from the Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria Pageant which held at the Expo Hall of the Eko Hotel. It ended at about 10:35 pm and I had to go get something to eat. I had such a busy day today that I just forgot to eat. I'm always doing that and I know it's not good for my health. God help me.

Anyway, tomorrow, I'll give you a blow by blow account of the event. I'm too tired right now, I can't even think.

Just a sneak pick. The new Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeris is 19 year old, 5 '7' tall, undergraduate, Miss Munachi Nwankwo, who represented Imo State. She was the prettiest, she had the best evening wear, best smile, everyone's favourite...but the shortest.

I'll give you all the gists tomorrow. Goodnight y'all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay linda...go and eat but make sure you fill us in on every thing that went on.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could forget to eat.

Anonymous said...

Linda,gist us what happenend now.

Anonymous said...

linda...guess I saw you with dan foster at the show,u guys looked great together.Here's wishing you goodluck in everything you lay your hands on.By the way,your blog is the most talked about blog in town.I will make sure I leave comments everyday.

ik mark said...

hey linda go check out dis not new magazine is stores now! tripz magazine. is da bomb.

Anonymous said...

okay linda...go and eat but make sure you fill us in on every thing that went on

Anonymous said...

okay linda...go and eat but make sure you fill us in on every thing that went on

Recent Posts