SHOES TO DIE FOR. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 18 March 2007

SHOES TO DIE FOR.


Calvin Klein



Manolo


Marc Jacobs


Maryjane Shoes


Pierre Silber


Yasmina Von



Armani Shoes

Casadei Boots




Guiseppe Zanotti


Jimmy Choo Shoes




Christian Lacroix

These are some names you should put in mind when you want to go buy shoes. That's for those of you who can afford a designer shoe. The most expensive shoe I ever bought was for 12 grand. Can't remember the name, but it was Italian. For paying 12grand for a shoe, I wore the life out of it. After 6 years of touture, I finally laid the shoe to rest. I haven't bought a show that expensive since. One day, I'll find the courage. My favourite of them all is the Manolo shoes. You should see their other collections...beautiful. Hopefully, I'll marry a rich husband, then I can go designers shoe shopping. Don't spend your money on extravagant stuff, let the man's money do it.lol

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Every girls dram - marry a rich husband and spend all his money -LOL!!! The shoes are all so lovely. But I'll be patient and wait for the sales or the high street versions Thank You. LOL!!

kai/kaispiral said...

u don't need 'courage' to spend on stuffs you like =,=

Segedoo said...

Linda Ikeji- ever the classy gal.
what do u need a rich hubby for?
you're on your to being rich naw!

anyway, i love the jimmy choo shoes best and the manolos next- only that i can't wear them.LOL

I'll definitely before for my gal
...someday.

Tunmama said...

i like d jimmy choos and christian lacroix d best!! real sexy!

Meadows j. said...

Jimmy Choos shoes are overrated,There are lots of better looking shoes ive seen that are not designers.

Anonymous said...

HA,U ARE SUCH A CHEAPSKATE MY DEAR LINDA,JUST LIKE MY YOUNGER SISTER,SHE BOUGHT ONE CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN HEELS LIKE..LONG TIME AGO,AND BELIEVE ME,EVERY DIFFERENT STYLE HAS COME OUT AFTER,BUT SHE WANTS TO SQUEEZE THE LAST PENNY OUT OF IT.
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE STATE OF THEM SHOES..YUKK.
SHE WEARS THEM EVERY GADDEM WHERE.

Recent Posts