DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 23 March 2007

DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE.

Something really funny happened to me today...on a second thought, it really wasn't funny. Here's the story.

I called a girl on the phone to talk to her about a boy. She allowed me talk for about 3 minutes after which she said she hadn't heard a word I'd said. I cut the phone, waited for 5 minutes, then called again. Once again, she allowed me talk for about 5 minutes before telling me, again, that she hadn't heard a word. I cut the phone again, waited for about 15 minutes, hoping the service would have been better by then, but it was the same story I heard after talking for another 2/3 minutes. The girl then suggested that I text her everything I wanted to say and ask her, and she would reply me via text too. Well, seeing that she couldn't hear a word I was saying, and I really needed to pass a message to her, I agreed and sent her a text.

You guys know what happened next? About 15 minutes later, the subject of my discussion with the girl,called me to say he saw the text I sent to the girl. The girl had apparently forwarded the text I sent her to the guy. That was when it occured to me that the girl had been pretending not to hear the things I'd said to her, so I'd send her a text and implicate myself.

I found it funny at first, but then I realised that it actually wasn't funny. If it had been something very implicating, she would have had evidence.

Trust anyone you think deserves your trust, but please never under-estimate anyone. That person you think isn't smart enough might be the one to explain to you the meaning of S in Smart.

Be careful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeyah! sounds terrible. it really isnt funny. boy girl issue, never get involved. hope she's not a friend?

Waffarian said...

????????? thats nasty!

Anonymous said...

Come-o Linda are you sure this friend of yours is not the ANONYMOUS that is stalking your blog?

Ms.Thang said...

This person is NOT your friend!!!
Stay away if u love yourself..
Its not until someone pulls a gun on u or snatches ur man that u know that she is not a friend!!!!

Recent Posts