World's oldest living male twins turn 104 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 9 July 2017

World's oldest living male twins turn 104

According to the Guinness World Records, Pierre and Paul Langerock of Belgium who currently hold the record for oldest living male twins turned 104 on Saturday. The brothers have lived together most of their lives and both made a living as court magistrates.
They currently still share a room at a nursing room just outside of the Belgian city of Ghent.They both remained unmarried throughout their lives "because they always disapproved of each other’s potential partners".

They have less than two years to go before they can clinch the world record for the oldest male twins. Glen and Dale Moyer, of the U.S., currently hold the record, who each were alive for at least 105 years before Glen passed away.

The overall world record for oldest twins ever is held by sisters Kin Narita and Gin Kanie, of Japan, who each lived to be at least 107 before Kin's death in 2000.

14 comments:

whitefalcon said...

Dear world's oldest living male twins, i need my own male twins abeg. Just give me the anointing of male twins and i will be ok.

Alloy Chikezie said...

Wow!
I celebrate their lives and longevity, and I tap into it.

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Unknown said...

That song you gave to me is good but n't enegyniky...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to them

Anonymous said...

Congrats....twinning!!! In good health , u shall celebrate as God Almighty want it...I tap into the blessing of twins

Chief Sam Okene said...

Wishing them many more years ahead. Congratulations.

Chukwumezie Immaculate said...

Twins are the best gift God gives to humanity.

Unknown said...

Wow! May GOD continue to keep, bless and give them good health in Jesus name, Amen!!!

Dupsy B said...

@Chief Sam Okene many more years ke. Like to attain 200 or 300 years. lol. congratulations papas. I tap into twins and old age too in Jesus name

uniquechic said...

Awesomr...many more yrs as d lord wishes

Anonymous said...

I tap into their longevity for I and my family.

Anonymous said...

I tab into their gen.

Unknown said...

awww
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Wow.......I pray for such longlife in goodhealth with my family

Recent Posts