Living a challenged life to the fullest | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 14 July 2017

Living a challenged life to the fullest

My name is Chinwe Iromuanya(Chi chi Iro) I am a lawyer, a disability advocate, a health coach, motivational speaker and author. Of everything that I am, none give me joy like being the wife of my husband and the mother of my four sons. Growing up in Nigeria, I encountered incredible obstacles that would have discouraged any other person...



Amidst all of these obstacles I  pressed forward  with irrepressible determination, confidence and the assurance that “He that hath begun a good work in my life  was going to complete  it despite the storms.


As the CEO and founder of Enabled Life Foundation, Nigeria, I  have set my sight on empowering, providing support and minister to the needs of individuals living with disabilities in our community and around the world, letting them know that: “You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you. 

Chinwe is inspired  and motivated by the promise that she is fearfully and wonderfully made despite the challenges that she has faced, which have brought her to this place for such a time as this.


Her story will motivate and inspire all who face challenges in life, to walk in victory.

I use my writing to motivate others to live their lives to their full potential. I am the  author of “Healing through my stories”and “Enabled for his glory”

You can also follow my writing on Facebook or reach me on our website.

www.theenabledlife.org. You can also reach me by phone on +14696442785.

You can also come hear me speak at our Enabled life launching , at the kings Chamber, located at no 42 Association Ave by Obanikoro bus stop. Ilupeju Lagos on Monday the 17th of July 2017 by 2 p.m.LIVING A CHALLENGED LIFE TO THE FULLEST.


No comments:

Recent Posts