'I love you and will marry you again in another life' - Thin Tall Tony tells his wife who turns a year older today | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 13 July 2017

'I love you and will marry you again in another life' - Thin Tall Tony tells his wife who turns a year older today

BB Naija contestant, Thin Tall Tony, took to his IG this morning to profess love to his wife and mother of his children, Laraba, as she turns a year older today. Sharing photos of her, he wrote;
"Good morning over and over again...i celebrate this day with you on behalf of our children. Happy birthday to this woman of strength, love, care and a heart of gold.
You understand me and I love you to the moon and back...the 13th of every month from this day on will always be celebrated because of you. I want you to have a beautiful outting and enjoy yourself...you always look the same to me my darling. I give you my all over and over again and I will marry you again in another life...GOD bless you my darling xoxox #birthdaygirl #mywife#changebeginswithme #thintalltony#toGodbethegloryforever#anothercalabarboy #anothercalabargirl#proudlynigerian #madeinnigeria#madlove".

10 comments:

Ike Louisa said...

Awwww pretty woman happy birthday to you.

OSINANL said...

HBD TO HER... SHE'S BEAUTIFUL UNLIKE THAT UGLY BISOLA

Anonymous said...

CALABAR boy indeed.. Be disgracing yourself and my state for nothing


All is just for social media....


You collect blow job for national TV or not? Or then you did not have wife bah?


Yeye dey smell



Happy Birthday @Mrs TTT... .you dey try




@Anonymous Orubebe

tsalz said...

Hbd

Anonymous said...

Go and clean your house, birthday gurl...!

Anonymous said...

Ok


Do you have any scrap,dead or condemned inverter battery?
Trade it for cash
Call this number now
(08141395113)we can pic it up anywherem

Anonymous said...

u r such a fool.. why y dragging bisola in dis now!low life! goan rot in hell

MERCY said...

all i see is their dirty house...i am sure showing of his dirty house was a strategy too...TTT always making the wrong strategies...

MERCY said...

all i see is their dirty house...i am sure showing of his dirty house was a strategy too...TTT always making the wrong strategies...

Anonymous said...

some people are really bitter

Recent Posts