Will Smith's daughter Willow signs with Jay z's record Label | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 10 September 2010

Will Smith's daughter Willow signs with Jay z's record Label






















Will Smith's nine year old daughter, Willow Smith has inherited his talent. She's now a recording artiste and is said to be signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation. Her single 'I Whip my Hair' leaked some days ago. Nice song! Listen to it below...

9 comments:

tezy said...

I can't get enough of this song... makes me feel like an agbaya

Anonymous said...

they are trying to hard jare

Prism of an Immigrant said...

I love this song so far. The kid sounds a lot like Rihanna. I'm whipping my hair..hehe

Prism of an Immigrant said...

I'm feeling the song. She doesn't sound like a child. Her voice is very similar to Rihanna's.

Anonymous said...

Can Will and Jada try to raise normal kids?
They seem to be trying too hard to clone super stars out of the poor kids.
It is so irritating.
9 years old for crying out loud.
9 bloody years!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the beginning of her initiation into the illuminati! Watch her become the next big star!!

Anonymous said...

My sister saw this on concretloop.com. A lot of people were talking about it. Even Hot97fm. in NY had it played on the air yesterday. The DJ at the station told folks that he had never played a nine yr old song. And as most folks said all i can say is watch out Riri because willow got some talent in there.

Anonymous said...

What about 9 year olds sitting for gcse's and passing them with straight As.

Anonymous said...

ILLUMINATIS next big star just like gaga....they make me sick and i so feel for this poor baby

Recent Posts