"God bless the day I found you my Angel" Footballer, Vincent Enyeama tells his wife as they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 10 June 2017

"God bless the day I found you my Angel" Footballer, Vincent Enyeama tells his wife as they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama and his wife, Promise, are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today. Vincent took to his twitter handle to express his love for his wife and mother of his three children. Congrats to them! Sharing this photo, he wrote:
 "11 years since we said 'I DO' and it's just like yesterday. God bless the day I found you my Angel"

18 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVELY 2
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Chizzy Liz said...

*************Ok.... Seen... Oya enter ur room and leave us all to breath biko****

Anonymous said...

Keep posting every and anything you see out there, but don't post comments. Mtsewww

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Happy anniversary to them


... Merited happiness

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

May God continue to bless their union.



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Anonymous said...

Vincent, I am not happy with you at all.

To err is human, to forgive is divine. Dem beg you say make you come back, you no gree!

South Africa defeated us 2-0 today, it would not have been the same if you were in goal.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

Anonymous said...

Uyai!!! Beautiful couple. May God continue to sweeten your marriage and bless your children.

Anna CK said...

Congratulations to them

Anne K said...

Aww! congrats to them, wish them more beautiful years together.

Manuel Kunmi said...

Awwwwwwwn

Anonymous said...

My ex crush, i was so crushed when I found out that you were married a while back...hahahaha! Well I'm married now and hubby's presence in my life hasn't given room for crushes, hehehehe. Happy wedding anniversary Vincent, may God continue to uphold your marriage and home...

Unknown said...

Is like he married an evangelist. Vin u must forget all those French ladies all else ur wife go pray fire enter ur tighs. Sorry I don't me to comment that. Pls delete

Agbomen said...

Awww, real nice.

Chi said...

They look alike

Unknown said...

HWA, wishing both of you many happy years together

Unknown said...

Awwww! Supper couple! HWA...

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 years of marriage. ENYEAMA, NIGERIA NEEDS YOU! Mrs Promise Enyeama, please stress on your husband that we need him now more than ever. He must un-retire and return to the Super Eagles before we play Cameroun in August in his Uyo hometown.

Anonymous said...

hi,i'm Brian, i had my friend help me hack my ex's email, facebook, whatsapp,and his phone cause i suspected he was cheating. all he asked for was a his phone number. he's email is (hotcyberlord425@gmail.com)..IF u need help tell him Brian referred you to him and he'll help. Am sure his going to help you do it, good luck

Recent Posts