“You know that if I could turn back the hands of time, I would never hurt or make you cry” – RMD writes beautiful message to his wife | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 27 January 2017

“You know that if I could turn back the hands of time, I would never hurt or make you cry” – RMD writes beautiful message to his wife

RMD's wife, former TV girl Jumobi Mofe-Damijo is a year older today and he took to his IG page to write her a sweet message...

He wrote;
Nah, this won't be a long one. Been saying too much of late and dragging you back into the public space you've warned me to keep you away from, you see, I'm trying but I can't help myself. I must let the world know that you're the strongest reason I can hold my head up high. You have covered my mistakes and shielded my shortcomings from the public. You know that if I could turn back the hands of time, I would never hurt or make you cry. Thank you ABK for loving me and helping us heal through all my failings, I am humbled by it all. Thank you for the privilege to call you my wife, I can't be more proud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my own personal Adunmaradan. God bless, keep and prosper you for me. Oluwaseunfunmi. I love you to the moon and back.

26 comments:

Demmy said...

Aww! Dats so sweet. Hbd to her,llnp!

Unknown said...

awww sweet baby daddy! I'd hunt for u in my next life (if there's any)
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

VEEKEE FRESH said...

How romantic.. Dis man nor gree old,still has that romantic touch

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Happy birthday to her


...merited happiness

Anonymous said...

Yes he would never have gallivanted with Stella Damasus.

Anonymous said...

Yes he would never have gallivanted with Stella Damasus.

Lucy J said...

beautiful

OSINANL said...

HBD TO HER

Carina Kikelomo Jacob said...

Lovely.

HBD to her.

I am sure the rumors about her husband and stella damasus would have affected her. Thank God all is well.

www.ckjacob.com

Unknown said...

Happy birthday wifi.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday wifi.

Unknown said...

*GET HELP WORLDWIDE*
👉30% monthly on Naira and
👉50% monthly on Bitcoin

📢📢📢📢📢📢📢
*Note*👉 You can make
💥90% with naira(#) monthly
and
💥150% with Bitcoin monthly
*( if only u can apply wisdom, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP to learn more)*

*Sign Up now*
https://
MY REFERRAL ID : gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=189478-ejirika_Divine

Join our *Whatsapp Group* to learn more👇
https://chat.whatsapp.com/23Xo7F0G5tlIjeA aTzLjrv

Anonymous said...

Where is mee....mr damijo....where is her mee daughter....mr RMD...we must never forget mee

Anonymous said...

Life sef,u hardly talk about ur late wife dt brought u into fame & a taste of rich-hood..remember her even if she z no more.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have dismissed your side chicks cos if not, I will expose you. This woman has tried. You better follow up with this public declaration no be to shut her up be the matter. And yes I am Team Jumobi. It have do. U don flex reach make you no pass something to this inocent woman.
Na me talk am.
Egwuono.

Anonymous said...

Stella nah mammy water nah. Snatch snatch of boyfriend and husband nah her stick in trade !

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear

Anonymous said...

I'm lost

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 08132333771 PLEASE BE MATURED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anonymous said...

WE REMEMBER TODAY AND ALWAYS MEE . MAY ELLEN EZEKIEL WHO WAS DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAKE HER MARRIAGE TO YOU FRUITFUL BY GOING THROUGH FIBROID OPERATION JUST. TO SEAL THE UNION WITH A CHILD. MEANWHILE YOU WERE ALREADY SEEING MADAM BEHIND HER BACK. WE CAN'T FORGET ALIBABA AND YOURSELF IN. A HURRY. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. MAY HER GENTLE AND
SWEET SOUL REST IN PEACE. LOVE INDEED.

Anonymous said...

She has really lost weight.

Good for her.

Anonymous said...

HBD J, may God continue to keep and protect your home.

Geeeeeeeek said...

My Man Crush... #teamjumobi. For our sake... We wey dey look up to you... Baba love this woman... Happy birthday Buriful Aunty Jumobi. Me I Love you sinceree 19kakaki...

seysey tom said...

Quite encouraging

Anonymous said...

Such moving words. If more men had this kind of unashamed acknowledgement of their wives, we will have better marriages.

Hi Guys,
There’s a website that is TOTALLY dedicated to helping you become a better individual and to make the most of your life. Please check it out at www.kayceeokuma.com. It may just be PERFECT for you!

TeeY said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful sister and darling wifey of our own RMD. May you celebrate many more glorious years ahead in grace and sound health.

Recent Posts