Kate Henshaw shares an unseen photo from the 2015 Fire incident at her Lekki Phase 1 Home | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Kate Henshaw shares an unseen photo from the 2015 Fire incident at her Lekki Phase 1 Home

Back in June 2015, Nollywood actress Kate Heshaw's Lekki Phase 1 home was gutted by fire, believed to have been caused by an electric spark. (Read here). A never seen photo of how the fire wrecked her personal room has now been released. Kate also shared her testimony/words of praise to God for keeping her alive. See that after the cut...

67 comments:

Starger E said...

Gods dey



Never lose a bet, place your bets with guaranteed sports betting tips from bankerbet.net.

Juliet Iwuno said...

Other than giving thanks to God, what's the picture for? Linda take note!

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Always give thanks to God no matter the situation.



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Anonymous said...

God is ever Faithful...

okechukwu nnoduechi said...

THANK GOD IT NEVER EXTENDED TO SOMETHING ELSE








AUNTY LINDA....

white Berry said...

Thank God for sparing your life

Esther Dangana said...

Thank God for his mercy over your life.

Chizzy Liz said...

************************nawa ooo. !!!!!!!!!!!

Merit said...

Thank God 4ur life dear

Merit said...

Thank God 4 ur life o







Merit was here

Merit said...

Thank God 4 ur life o







Merit was here

junia said...

I tnk God 4 her life

LIB REP (中华人民共和国) said...

Thank God 4 her

Jamila Shaibu said...

Thank God for her life

Anonymous said...

Sextape of High School Teacher With a Man Leaks Online, Watch Here

Jude Akinwole said...

Still bless God for your life!

OBI LoVe said...

Great are you LORD... your mercies endureth forever

Prince Nwachukwu said...

Hmm...bad

SkyNaija

Pretty face said...

Thank God for her life

GALORE said...

It is well with you @Eyeneka

Come 2019,we storm Henshaw town 😃





@Galore

huyt koil said...

Point of correction.
This house belongs to me and my family that she burnt because she forgot to switch off her A.C socket.That has put close to N6m out of our pocket just to fix it and we are still recovering from it so kate should stop posting our house on social media.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

What a wawuu. Thank God for her life.



~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

daniela desmond said...

Whoa!!! Had an electric spark in my room too...pls don't leave ur appliances on.

huyt koil said...

Kate removed all her remaining things and left my family house with the roof gone during the raining season,the whole house was soaked from d walls down..all the sockets got spoilt..we had to fixed the roof, sockets,window frames etc and to get hold of kate to pay for the damages became a problem,now I see this on linda ikeji...I ak disappointed in kate.

Lilian Fc Barcelona said...

Thank God for your life Kate.

Anonymous said...

African mentality house gutted by fire no evil put fire....electronic sparked up so what you saying...house they catch fire for abroad everyday na why fire brigade dey

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Thank God for ur life.

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Thank God for ur life.

Lateesha Pasteries Ajjah Lagos - 07032392414 said...

Awesome God! Praises be to your holy name.

Alloy Chikezie said...

Really devastating, thank God she survived it.

Your comment will be visible after approval

Akintunde Olorunyomi said...

God will continue to protect u ma, never knew the fire devastated ur crib this much...God will continue to watch over and keep us all...

Why We ate our Friends body to survive

This new condom is so strong even needle couldn't rip it

Evangelist caught pants down with Married Woman in Ibadan (Video)

U.S. Gun Maker Creates gun that ISIS can't touch "Crusader riffle"

Is This another Tower of BABEL or Next Big Thing in Space Travel

Short Story: Travails of a Grave Tender

Zenki Moye Asek said...

All thanks to God for preserving you. He is too faithful to fail.

Moye says so via BB Passport courtesy LIB

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Thank God for his mercies


...merited happiness

Anonymous said...

Who cares,ur negligence destroyed another man's property and u come to social media to attract unnecessary and undue attention.Face ur new position and I hope ur bad traits will not affect d new position given to u by God

Nnenne George said...

Choi!!!.. Sorry o!!!

heybabe said...

Was d room unpainted b4 d fire incident?

vinna saviour said...

He's worthy of our praise oooo may God almighty give u more reason to testify Amen

Anonymous said...

Kate. We Thank God for your Life.. Just remember this- Do Unto Others What you want to receive in life... That house was not Yours.. Due to your negligence you burnt your Landlords house.. And its over a Year now..You are going about claiming its your house and looking for cheap sympathy and reckless publicity.. Instead of this you should reach out to the owner of that house and do the rightful thing.. Take responsibility...

Oyebola Barakat said...

Wow. Bk was here!!

Anonymous said...

Lekke and tragedies. It is good you made it out not just alive, but unharmed.

FLEX said...

We thank God for u,Kate..but u need to sanitize ur heart,u are so mean!

Odibe Blessing said...

Nawa ooo thank God for her life sha

onome lydia said...

Tank God for life...

livingstone chibuike said...

ThankGod for her

Ogbewe Godfrey said...

Cool

#Adams said...

When there is life, there is hope! Thank God for your life. May God almighty replenish all you lost a thousand fold, Amen!!

starshine said...

Great are you lord greatly to praised.

Cheap Website said...

Thank God for everything. She still lives in luxury.

Duchess Nothin said...

Ok Landlord!

oloye londoner said...

What does not kill you make you stronger. Olorun a fi ofo ra emi. It is well

blunt angel said...

If was about to ask how she was able to pacify the Landlord before I saw that post....if it's true what the gentleman says then,its rather insensitive of her to be praising God for her saving her room possessions when the Landlord has been made to expend unnecessary monies on repairs

Anonymous said...

@Juliet Iwuno The picture is to tell you how bad the situation was but yet God saved her. Collect sense!

Anonymous said...

@huyt koil You are heartless. You are looking at the money side of it and the cost, you are not even bothered about the human lives that were saved by God. Look, money is not everything and there is nothing wrong with posting the burnt building. It is a testimony and could inspire someone else. As for her not switching off the AC socket, it could happen to anybody. Nobody is above mistakes. She didnt do it intentionally. Meanwhile, i hadly put off the sucket of my fridge and AC before leaving the house everyday and nothing has happened. I switch off the AC from the remote control only. It means your house must have a general perculiar problem

Sam said...

You are a fool. Why didnt you wire your house properly before giving it out for rent. Landlords always wait for tenants to complete their useless half-baked houses for them. Na their way. Stmcheew

Pascal said...

How can Kate pay for damages when you were supposed to have insured your house for fire and unforseen circumstances. Landlords will never admit that the fault is from them. They will always blame tenants. You were supposed to have insured your house. If you insured your house and paid all your insurance dues, you wont be bothered about money spent or be bothered about looking for Kate. Obey the law and pay your tax and insurance always. Sorry

Nwachukwu Osondu said...

Ana ekwuyeri!!!

Sandra said...

@Anonymous 11:56AM you are a wicked soul. Pray it doesnt happen to you. Nigerians are too bitter and heartless.

Akinolu said...

LANDLORDS PUT YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER BEFORE GIVING IT OUT TO TENANTS!!!

Rose Pweety said...

Tank God for ur life ma.

Vivian Reginalds said...

thank God she bounced back
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

@sam...pls no insults.be matured and watch your words...@ pascal,insurance companies wont pay for damages done due to negligence...go and read about it...and everyone else...d house was totally empty(kate wasnt even in the estate at that time) and thats why the damage was very serious,so no loss of lives....get your facts right.

Anonymous said...

No be small Collect sense ohh...dumb ass behind internet enabled phone with fish brain....don't go and get busy.. Collect sense baby girl.. Mtchewe

Anonymous said...

Sharaaap...landlord

Anonymous said...

Land boy abi land lord...sharaap

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous 11:15PM Who told you that Kate did not switch off appliances? Did you enter her room in her absence? Until we hear the other side of your claim, hold your peace!

Akinolu said...

Even if Kate wasnt in the Estate and the estate was empty, we still need to give glory to God because what if there were people in the estate? And what if Kate was in her room sleeping when it happened? It is still a great testimony. Collect sense!

Anonymous said...

Oga Landlord, how insurance company take know say na negligence? No be you tell them? How them for take know if you no tell them? Instead wey you go tell them say you no know watin happen and collect your insurance money back from them. You foolish oh. Kai

Recent Posts