Frontline Women rights advocate, Olabisi Olateru-Olagbegi dies at 63 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Frontline Women rights advocate, Olabisi Olateru-Olagbegi dies at 63

A front-line Women's right advocate and and executive director of Women's Consortium of Nigeria (WOCON), Mrs. Olabisi Olateru-Olagbegi has died at the age of 63. Family sources say she died today after a long battle with Cancer. She was a delegate at the 2015 national confab. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

67 comments:

aproko manager said...

Eyahhhh end time loss

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Aw..May her soul rest in peace.

Unknown said...

RIP to her!

Uzosafetyblog said...

Eyah, rest in the blossom of your maker. #IRepLIB

Unknown said...

RIP to her!

Unknown said...

In peace may her soul rest amen

Unknown said...

In peace may her soul rest amen

Unknown said...

Rest in Peace.AMEN.

STERN said...

NEXT PLS.

Unknown said...

Rip mama.. God bless your soul and God bless Nigeria

Bonita Bislam said...

RIP to her

Lady tee said...

#May her soul rest in peace#

Tina(@libblogqueen) said...

Cancer is a bitch..... Rest in d bossom of d most high.

Native Doctor said...

May her soul rest in peace.


Sincerely speaking the mind of Amadioha

Ugochukwuka said...

RIP ma'am

* * live from river ethiope **

Kenneth said...

LINDA IKEJI PLEASE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH N50,000 TO START AN ONLINE BUSINESS...I WANTED TO START IT SINCE JANUARY BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO RAISE OR SAVE ANY MONEY BECAUSE OF MY SCHOOL ISSUE AND NO ONE WANTS TO EMPLOY A STUDENT DUE TO INCONSISTENCY BUT PLEASE LINDA,PLEASE BELIEVE ME,JUST DO THIS FOR ME THIS CHRISTMAS,AT LEAST LET THIS BE THE ONLY THING YOU'LL EVER DO FOR ME...I KNOW I DON'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE I'M NOT THAT MUCH OF A COMMENTER HERE ON LIB BUT PLEASE MA JUST DO THIS FOR ME AND IN TURN,WHEN I START PROFITING FROM THE BUSINESS,I PROMISE TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LESS FORTUNATE - the widows,orphans,and needy....I dedicate the rest of my life to helping them but please help me Aunty Linda....Here's my number 07083172821....I look up to you as my mummy and my mentor please help me Ma

Unknown said...

ok
#realitychecks

BONARIO NNAGS said...

May her soul rest in peace.


. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

portable said...

Enter your comment...eeeeeeeeyah may ur soul rest in perfect peace

Unknown said...

Rest in peace

TOMJERRYSWIT said...

ehya!RIP ma'。m。TOMJERRYSWIT

Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com) said...

RIP

Comment frm ROYAL PRIESTHOOD (royalpriesthood007@gmail.com)

Slikkys said...

Rip. Sue

Anonymous said...

I dont understand why good people do not live long. Rip mummy, you impacted so many lives. My prayers are with your children.

Arafat Idris said...

Amen

Unknown said...

Rip woman.

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace. Amen

naijawizard said...

We will all miss you. RIP madam

naijawizard said...

We will all miss you. RIP madam

Unknown said...

REST ON MA!

Unknown said...

May her soul RIP

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace... Double your hustle

Dat Mbaise girl said...

Rest in peace ma

Unknown said...

Rip

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

May her soul rest in peace

Blog It With Olivia said...

RIP














#It WiLL oNLy gET beTTer
#IT mUsT end iN prAise

Anonymous said...

RIP MA

Anonymous said...

Oh no... my very first boss. R.i.p

Unknown said...

RIP




~make I go take one bottle of beer~

Unknown said...

RIP. just keeping tab

Unknown said...

May her soul rest in peace....

CHYGURL from CHYNA said...

Negodu ife death na eme. Rip ma'am

ELIZABETH O said...

My friend, my extended sister rest in peace. Lord grant her husband and children peace during this trying time. OLABISI ODIGBOSE

Unknown said...

May her soul RIP....Amen.




















#TeamBlessed#

RichyGame said...

By any chance, is she related to Gbemi of Beat 99.9FM?

Unknown said...

Rip

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

RIP woman

THE UNKNOWN said...

R.I.P








#ONE OF A DOPE

CherishD said...

May her Soul Rest In Peace.

Unknown said...

Sad.
Rip to her.

Unknown said...

Rip

Godsend said...

May her gentle soul rest in peace

yawanow said...

may her soul rest in peace

ZEO said...

Rip man, may the good lord accept your soul

jibs said...

May she RIP

Unknown said...

Ehya may her soul rest in peace

Anonymous said...

Married in gbemi's family

Unknown said...

REST WELL...

@THEBEAT999FREAK

Anonymous said...

Aunti, thank God u know Jesus.RIP.
Ven.

Anonymous said...

Mama Africa rest on you were indeed an icon on women's rights. Adieu

Anonymous said...

May her soul rest in peace.

Bolanle Dare said...

On behalf of NACTAL Members, I sympathize with the management and staff of WOCON. May the LORD be with her Children and grant Mrs. Olabisi Olateru-Olagbegi eternal rest in the bosom of the Almighty God.

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...RIP

Rosemary said...

Rest in peace Mrs Bisi, you will be missed greatly and to the entire WOCON accept my sympathy.

Unknown said...

RIP

brisbane law said...

Rest in peace. She was an idle.

Recent Posts