Kalahari voucher contest - Week 2 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 4 October 2010

Kalahari voucher contest - Week 2

















The Kalahari Voucher contest started last week and will run every week till October 31, 2010. Kalahari Nigeria is giving out 5 N5000 vouchers to readers of my blog who live in Nigeria.

Here's how to enter:
*Go to www.kalahari.com.ng and register for a free account
*Visit my facebook page and let me know who your favorite author is and if your favorite book is available on kalahari.com.ng

I will pick one winner randomly by the end of each week. The only way to enter is to follow these two steps. You only need to do this once to enter! Good luck!

By the way, last week's winner is Ava Efiong. Congrats girl!
I picked her because she wanted to use the voucher to buy a book...by a Nigerian author. Myne Whitman's - A Heart to Mend.
We have to encourage reading...and patronize our own.. abi? :-)

4 comments:

jobsfornaija said...

lucky her. i hope i win this week oh! i asked for Passion prayer of jesus christ.

Myne said...

Who is that winner, I love her already. Well done Linda and Kalahari, if to say I live for naija...

Unknown said...

Myne, u leave comments on my blog, i didnt know u were a writer!i am sooooooo getting ur book.
u support me, i support you

Anonymous said...

Seriously throwing a tantrum here Lin. That's not fair...I asked for Myne's 'A heart to mend'. She asked for something else.

Susan.

Recent Posts