Ini Edo's 'Memories of my Heart' movie premieres in October! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 23 September 2010

Ini Edo's 'Memories of my Heart' movie premieres in October!

























'Memories of my Heart' a movie co-produced by Ini Edo will premiere October 15th at 10A Ikoya Avenue, off Macpherson Street, off Bourdillion Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. 'Memories of my Heart' stars Ramsey Nouah, Ini (herself), Uche Jombo, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Koffi Adjorlolo, Monalisa Chinda, Desmond Elliot and many others.

6 comments:

skankmypeaceofmind said...

same old trashy and recycled films and actors. nothing new.
whatever girl, i'm tired.

EntertainmentOB said...

We are in DIRE need of new faces in Nollywood, seriously! I am so done with the same faces, lack of chemistry, last of freshness in the performances and the story lines, I am done! These producers, directors and the marketers/distributors (who oddly enough have a say in who gets casts, only in Nigeria *smdh*) don't want spend the time to develop new actors/actresses or bring it good performers from other parts of Africa and diaspora to up lift the industry.

Na mediocrity go kill this industry and blindness. When you tell people in Nollywood that they need to improve the quality of the product they offer, they call you a "hater" and begin boasting of big numbers but see for me I would rather they produce 2 well written, well shot, well developed script than flood the market with 15 movies a week that one can't sit through after the first frame!

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to watching the film!! Ive never seen Ini paired with Ramsey before... should be interesting? Please how do we get tickets?

Anonymous said...

Im sure the premiere is going to be awesome! Good for Ini! You go girl! nothing do you!

Anonymous said...

I say that everyday on my blog but they keep abusing me but I will keep writing until the fools listen. Royal Arts Academy, producers of this film have become the chief marketer of old and recycled shit

divinediva said...

@ skankmypeaceofmind: U're rite there - my sentiments exactly!!!

Recent Posts