Chris Brown's plea to fans | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 14 March 2010

Chris Brown's plea to fans

"Some radio stations aren't playing my records. They're not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to. But it's on the fans...It's in your power to bring me back. It won't be possible for me to be an artist if I don't have support from people who give me an artist outlet. I can't be an underground mixtape artist."

Chris Brown recorded an audio message on Say Now asking his fans to bring him back.

Poor guy. Please bring him back. Everyone deserves a second chance...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL oh now he's begging. So r'aye e l'ode.

Dith said...

my point exactly! How do they expect him to learn and grow from his mistakes if he's not given a 2nd chance?
In my opinion, it'll only make him backslide out of depression and he may even become worse than he initially was.

He's a talented artist and I respect that ALOT these days because there are only but a handful.

Anonymous said...

American public opinion can be quite self righteous sometimes and easily swayed, I'm sure if he saves a puppy from drowning, he will have public sympathy again...smh

MizTee said...

Please cut the guy some slack now! What the heck? He made a mistake....where is the forgiving spirit?

Recent Posts