ABBA will never re-unite | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 17 March 2010

ABBA will never re-unite























Former ABBA member Anni-Frid Reuss has revealed that ABBA will never re-unite.

While being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame yesterday, with former husband and bandmate Benny Andersson, Reuss said: "We haven't performed or sang together for 28 years; we broke up in '82. And I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
Sad!

5 comments:

busybee said...

This is very bad news for me as I love ABBA to death. Their die-jhard fans should petition!

busybee said...

This is very bad news for me as I love ABBA to death. Their die-jhard fans should petition!

Anonymous said...

whatever... e don reach na...since how many years ago

Keriom Naturals said...

please... they should reunite just one more time... i love ABBA

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Recent Posts