'I married my soul mate' - Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 17 February 2010

'I married my soul mate' - Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade

















"Our marriage was indeed made in heaven. I know this in my heart. I am certain of this as I am certain of my being. We were meant to be. I married my soul mate. Our union is perfect and I am thankful to God that we found each other." - Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade

5 comments:

nneka said...

awww. iv always admired chinenye. God bless their marriage.

SOLA said...

**now she's gonna make me cryyyyyyy**

Hapi for you gal. Keep at it Chinenye and God would make each day easy....

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm so happy for her. I pray that God will bless your marriage.

onyinye said...

so so sweet...

kechy said...

WHY ARE WE READING ABOUT HER? IS THAT HOW WE DON'T HAVE CELEBRITIES IN THIS COUNTRY?

Recent Posts