How I found love - Actress Mercy Johnson | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 15 December 2009

How I found love - Actress Mercy Johnson
























"No, I am not yet married, I am just engaged" That was actress Mercy Johnson's reaction when Encomuim Mag called her last week to confirm the story making the rounds that she secretly got married weeks back. "We are not going to rush into marriage because it is a serious institution. We are taking our time, bonding."

The actress admitted that there was indeed an engagement ceremony involving her family and her fiance's here in Lagos but she said there was no wedding date agreed.

"I love everything about him" she gushed "You can't push him. He does not bend. I have always wanted a man that can control me. My fiance is quiet. He is nice, good looking and above all, a staunch Christian. There are the qualities I have always wanted in my man. And now I have found them in this man. It is God, I never knew that a man will still believe in me after all the bad press."

Source: Encomium Weekly Magazine.

3 comments:

Eziaha said...

that is so sweet esp the last statement. she pulled a fast one on us tho i wish the press did not know until the marriage. i wish her all the best and i do hope and pray that she is doing the right thing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you people know that this girl has a serious case of mental issues. We need to get her help is all I can say

Anonymous said...

dont worry na beacuse him get money thats why she loves him. Once money finish she go dump am.

Recent Posts