Here's the article below...
Recession. What recession? By Catey Hill, Daily News staff writer
There doesn't appear to be one affecting designer Alexander Amosu, who has created the world's most expensive suit.
The suit is valued at $103,000.
It took more than 80 hours and 5,000 stitches to produce, according to LuxuryLaunches.com.
OK, but what makes the price tag leap over the six-figure mark?
The suit includes nine 18-carat gold and pave diamond buttons.
It is made from vicuna, which is a South American camel-like animal, that produces a very rare wool, BornRich.com says.
Oh, and its one-of-a-kind (of course).
Y'all know what caught my attention? The designer is a Nigerian! Can't believe I'd never heard of him until some days ago...Check out Alexander Amosu's achievements to Date:
• At the age of 12 earned £10 a week doing paper round
• Started his first business at age 15 holding school football, basket ball and table tournaments.
• Started Promotion, a Sound system and PA hire company hosting and playing at house parties and nights clubs called Shadow King Crew, earning £250 per show.
• Promoted 37 parties in total averaging £2,000 per night
• Started a cleaning company called HomeCare Cleaning Agency at age 19 turning over £4,000 p/m with a total of 12 clients.
• The first person to start urban ringtones in Europe at age 24 after he sold his cleaning company.• Made his first million at the age 25
• At the age of 26 started his own magazine called ICON
• Started a new company selling off line mobile phones
• Holds five wards starting from “Entrepreneur of the year award”
• Created the first ringtones book and software Polywap 2.1 that allows you to send ringtones around the world from your PC.
• Had my first TV show at 28 called Rich & Famous• Started inspirational speaking at schools, colleges and business seminars
• The first to start the world first mobile video community site Mobsvideo.com, here you can upload, download and share content.
• Launched Mobsworld 2005, mobile playground for your phone
• Partner and Investor in Screen Nation Awards, the first Black film and television awards in the UK
Mr and Mrs Julius Agwu's Birthday Pictures
Kenny Ogungbe and ID Ogungbe
Julius and the event planner
AY and wife Mabel
Joke of the day
Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day
In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians, Jews and observances of their holy days.
The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case dismissed!"
The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays."
The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."