BRITTANY OF AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 5 March 2007

BRITTANY OF AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

In cycle 4 of America's Next top model, won by Naima Mora, there was a particular girl I was rooting for. I thought she was going to win. To me, she beat every other girl in that competition hands down. Her name is Brittany. She was the eleventh girl elimated from the show. Trust me when I tell that this girl deserved to win. She photographs well, she knows how to pose, she had the best shape and she was the tallest, standing at 5'11', but the best part of her was her personality. She is very out-going, fun to be with, never bitched at any of the other contestants, never got into a fight, always laughing, making jokes, she was easy to work with, very creative and always made everyone feel special. she should have won sha!! Check out some of her pictures taken from ANTM's photo shoot.











I hear she's now being represented by NEXT Model Management. I have absolutely no doubt that she'll go far in modeling. You don't have to win a competition to get to the top. All you need is to believe in yourself and never give up.

No comments:

Recent Posts