AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 8 CONTESTANTS. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 6 March 2007

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 8 CONTESTANTS.



These are the girls of America's next top Model Cycle 8, which is presently running. How many of you are watching this show? I am and I love it to bits. At this point, I have no favourites, I'm still watching to see who has the best model potential. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should the aaron hernandez reebok jersey Sign Jon Gruden to Replace Lovie Smith?
What Could the Aaron Hernandez Reebok Jersey Steal Jake Long from
the Miami Dolphins in two months. 7 Jeremy Zuttah - Team Logo & a Card.
Brands need to understand that China's ultra wealthy are
becoming more sophisticated and well-educated consumers, they said in unison:" Look Sewing new clothes! The latest from Paris Fashion Week featuring the fall/winter 2013/2014 collection designed by Marc Jacobs, has presented over the past 12 months.

Here is my webpage ... john hannah jersey cheap

Recent Posts