Turkish Export Products Fair @ Eko Hotel Expo Centre | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Turkish Export Products Fair @ Eko Hotel Expo Centre



















If you are on the Island tomorrow, then head on to Eko Hotel Expo Centre for the Turkish Fair. I was there today and couldn't believe what I saw. There are over 100 Turkish companies in Nigeria presently participating in this fair. A lot of them came from Turkey and will be leaving the country after the fair. Everything is sold wholesale price, because it's the manufacturers of the products that are exhibiting. A 2010 DVD is sold for less than $40 dollars, Iphones are less than $250, then security doors (some bullet proof) are sold for about $260. Unbelievable prices and great business opportunities with Turkish companies.

Thursday and Friday 16-17th at Eko Hotel Expo Centre from 10am - 6pm.

PS: I'm not advertising this fair for the Turkish people. It's more for you guys. I was there, had a great experience and decided to share. Go check it out.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are they using USD for something that is sold in Naija?hiss

Anonymous said...

Why are they using USD for something that is sold in Naija?hiss

jobsfornaija said...

kai, if not for traffic i would have gone there tomorrow. but the traffic on that road is always too much

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon...my dear some of them are here for the first time, they don't understand our money. but u can go there with naira and they will convert to dollars for u..some of them accept the naira equivalent.

Anonymous said...

@ LINDA, tats rubbis, all traders understand all monies. if tey are so dump tey sould simply give goods out FOC

Anonymous said...

Linda, biko, did you happen to notice if any of the stalls were selling nintendo wii consoles?
Thanks.

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon 9-32...not sure i saw that...but they just might have it.
@anon 9:16..yeah u are right. my bad!

P of S said...

I work very close to Eko Hotel, I will go have a look as soon as I get a break.Tanx Lin.

Anonymous said...

....if you are coming into a country to do business you would have done your research and study their moneyo and economy.They just dont give a rats ass because it is Africa.They should come to yankee and charge people in Rupies and cedis na!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I must say I love ur blogs, first of all dose items are as fake as they will get(d cheap prices and they know the Market they ar coming into) Love u linda abeg join twitter oh!

Anonymous said...

Men, linda.. u carry me the kind waka wey I never waka today.. went there, but I think it's for business to business people.. cos, all I saw was transformers, electrical cablings, cholocate manufacturers etcs.. but the waka never start oh.. I come spend 3hrs inside go slow!!!!... o boy, na God save me.. but thanks for sharing the info.

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon 10:11, u don kill me with laughter. e ya sorry for the traffic. me sef i see am yesterday. but thats not all they are exhibiting there now...u no go the phones/dvd, clothes stands?

Anonymous said...

Clothes stands! I'm interested oo! Which side Linda?

Anonymous said...

LINDA WHEN IS THIS YR TOKI TRADE

Recent Posts