I am in love...Jason Mraz | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 4 February 2010

I am in love...Jason Mraz























I usually say I can't date a white man but I'm willing to make an exception with this one...Jason Mraz...bless him! His music kills me. His voice kills me. His lyrics kill me. I can't get over his song I'm yours. He's too talented...how could he not be as famous as Justin Timberlake, usher, and the rest of them?...he sings better.

I thought he was totally unknown until he won two Grammy awards this week - Best male pop vocal performance for Make It Mine and Best pop vocal collaboration with Colbie Caillat for lucky.

"It's your God forsaken right to be loved" ~ Jason Mraz

Oh Linda is in love...can someone tell him that? lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda you are looking....muaaaaaaaaaaaah...... lovely ......... the picture is awesome

wendu

Anonymous said...

Linda first time leaving u a comment i love your blog and looks like you have added a little bit of weight cos i recall you blogging a while about it.
Hair looks good makeup looks fab.xoxo

Mrs. Marek said...

i love that crooked smile of his, it's too cute. love his song "lucky" with colbie caillat...*sing*

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Anonymous said...

linda u best get ur hands off my man. i ain't playing. his voice makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

you know linda,i wouldnt normally comment but i feel i have to cos i feel strongly about your new look and what i am about to say is the truth the way i know it from the bottom of my heart.'"THIS IS THE BEST LOOK I HAVE SEEN OF YOU SINCE I STARTED VISITING YOUR BLOG" i dont mean to be harsh but you have a big head ( just like i do)and when you wear big hair,it makes your head appear bigger than your body and that doesnt look nice atall.but with this new short hair,you make a statement,some1 can actually stop and look at you (i can bet you will soon start getting serious marriage proposals )now i can say you look good,ur personality is out now.lose the fake eyelash tho...and wait for your man..(winks)

Nnebuihe said...

Girl, you are not the only one!!! I love that song too, you should see how often I play it...it always drives my husband nuts..."I'm yours" is my jam..that is the song that I listen to after a long hard day from work, and daydreaming that I am in Hawai relaxing under the shade without any worries or problems.

Anonymous said...

U look really good! And the make up suits u.
Jason Mraz is really......wow! i love his 'im yours ' n 'lucky'. nice lyrics....

Recent Posts