Google's Nexus One - Web meets phone. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 7 January 2010

Google's Nexus One - Web meets phone.




















I'm in love. Head over heels in love...lol

Google's Nexus One with T-Mobile was unveiled two days ago and they say it's the best Android powered phone to date. Whatever that means...all I know is that it's hella sexy and I want one. It costs about $529 and works in most countries. Too cute!!!

5 comments:

DorisSimeonAdeminokanFan said...

Linda, you're not alone on this one o.
Me self want that sexy baby LOL

Myne said...

This is supposed to be the superphone. I don't know what it can do that other smarphones can't though.

Anonymous said...

wow!...its made by HTC as well.ive got d 'touch diamond'4 lyk a yr now& its great.cant wait 2 hav dis...

funkola said...

very hot stuvvs....android 2.1, 5mp camera, accelerometer, compass, wi-fi... I WANT!!

google nexus one skin covers said...

Truly speaking, I always wished that my Nexus one screen were bigger, without having to sacrifice the sleek design of its handheld.

Recent Posts