My best valentine ever + Hell hath no fury. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 15 February 2008

My best valentine ever + Hell hath no fury.

So how was your valentine? Who had the most beautiful time? If you don't have someone in your life, then you must have spent it all alone. E ya! Don't worry, next year will be much better! Trust in God! Now move over, sympathy over! Let me talk to those ladies who have bobos. lol

So ladies, what did you guys do? What gifts did you get? How many of you are pregnant? lol. I know val is mostly for the female. Men try to avoid it, 'cos they are the ones who spend. Women embrace it, 'cos they are the ones who get! lol

But what do couples really do on V Day? I ask because believe it or not, I've never spent valentines day with a man...ever. I ignored men till late in life but even when I started dating, outing on a V day never happened. I mean I get gifts, cards, etc but I've never done the romantic stuff like go to the movies, go to dinner, take a walk hand in hand on the beach, go back home to make love. I mean I've done it...lol, but not on valentines day.

Now I'm with someone who lives in another continent. He tried to but couldn't make it home so I pretty much knew I would be spending V day alone. I left the office a bit early 'cos more than half my staff didnt show up. Even my secretary who I thought was a virgin? wanted to leave early 'cos she had an appointment with the dentist...yeah right! lol. Most of my appointments were cancelled so I left for home.

I got home, watched TV a bit, then went to take a nap. Later that evening, I got a call from his younger brother who wanted to know where I was. Home, I told him. He arrived at my house a little later with so many gifts from him. The snake...lol. I spoke to him through out the night before valentine and he said nothing about making all this plans with his brother. I was pleasantly surprised!

So on the valentines day I thought I would be all alone, I found myself unwrapping the most beautiful gifts, laughing, chatting with and surrounded by his family.

Even though he lives a thousand miles away, he still gave me my best valentine ever! Then I remembered the night I had tears in my eyes, I looked up into the heavens and I mouthed 'Thank you'. Now I know for sure I'm a lucky girl!

Thank u too TJ...wink!


Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I'm no fool. I know when love is new, it's so sweet, but after a while...this could happen!

Check out women who didn't have their fairy tale ending.























But there are those who do have their fairy tale ending...like our mums and dads. Like maybe you and I...let's just hope for the best!

God bless everyone! Kisses!

23 comments:

Bubblegum Thug said...

lol, @ the women destroying pples property. Abeg no man is worth that much sweat. lol.

Nice, Linda sounds like u have a very thoughtful man. I wish you all the best with him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

There is nothing close to being so fulfilling, an unexplainable feeling of unrelenting joy, a sense of well being and wholeness like a RECIPROCATED LOVE. I am happy 4 U that LOVE has finally encompassed ur being and that is felt both ways. Ur OluLA is certainly a lucky dude he better not screw up or I will be after him :))LOL . Tell him am watching him -- Yeap!
U take care and be good 2 LOVE.

AdaOmega

Anonymous said...

My V day was surprisingly fun. He had flowers and a card sent 2 me at work and afterwards picked me up n surprised me wit even more gifts. All this 4rm a man I thot wz unromantic. It wz d best V day ever....

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Damn!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

am happy 4 u gurl,i hope this ends well,sorry!hope this will never end.....kola in the building

Anonymous said...

You bera make sure i'm your chief bridesmade o after all our late night calls about this and your other half owes me big. Olula, where my own presents o mbok?! lol.

I'm so chuffed for you love. You deserve everything good and more.

BTW how come you mentioned (you know what *wink*)? You said you won't. Nevertheless it doesn't matter jare. What's meant to be would be and with God on your side, NOONE can destroy it.

Take care of you love. All da best.
xxxxxx

Tyra!!! said...

I have always had nice Valentines day celebration and gifts but this year was VERY special. I had a fantastic time at an Italian restaurant, was up late till 1 am this morning. I had wonderful gifts, Linda, u know...lol.
Anyways, i dont want to go into detalis but this year's Valentines was VERY good. No sex, but it was Oolalacious!!!

Anonymous said...

im happy for u girl.second times the charm.

Anonymous said...

hope this ends well!!!guess its finally over with the ex!!!here i was rooting for u guys!!!our very own brad and angie!!!hope this new guy is worth it!!! goodluck ms ikeji!!!

Anonymous said...

When u say our moms and dads what do you mean because my parents relationship was a nightmare and so was a lot of our moms and dads

Anonymous said...

well,my val was as boring and dry like a monday morning.not even a single kiss from my hubby.and guess wat,wen val was over,exactly 12:30 midnite,he now came up and gave me a kiss saying happy val my love.at wat time.i guess he lives behind time.

Naija Sutra said...

its funny that these women had enuf time n energy to perform these acts. the ultimate revenge though is to be happy wih a new and more sexy guy on your side.

Anonymous said...

@ whatever!!!: How can you compare short and fat Dan Foster to sex bomb Brad Pitt?! Purleeze! Linda Ikeji is attractive so i don't mind you comparing her to Ange. But as for Dan Foster...Brad Pitt he aint! Def not!

Anonymous said...

im so happy for u linda

Anonymous said...

im so happy for u linda. May this work out for you both

Anonymous said...

those women shud be locked up

Anonymous said...

so linda can really write and talk so sensibly and yet she appears so uncouth and dumb in 'her neighbourhood'. i have no beefs about u pesonally but a little good manners befitting that of an aspiring international figure won't be a bad thing to consider. i'm happy that u were happy on val's day, i hope pple around u felt a little impact of your happiness

Anonymous said...

@anonymous.dan is short and fat???u must be out of your f**king mind.ever met the dude???lets hope lindas new man is half as goodlooking!!!kinkster!!!

Anonymous said...

@the last anonymous!!!are you insulting ms ikeji or praising her???make up ur mind!!!ur confused!!!ms ikeji i dont think u should upload comments of negative nature especially if it's to ur person!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

ujunwa said...

Reading this after 7 years ago

Anonymous said...

Lol @vicky...same here oo

Angie said...

Me after 8 years.. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse. Ride on, Linda.

Recent Posts