Line Crossing! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Line Crossing!



Whitney Houston and her son boyfriend Ray J. lol



Babyface and his wife Tracie new girlfriend Nicole Patenburg. She looks like Tracy, No?

I just discovered how to do this line crossing thing, so I'm testing testing. Thanks to www.tayoodukoya.com

Meanwhile KC Presh have just acquired a Lincoln Navigator. The way our entertainers in Naija are making money nowadays is encouraging. Julius Agwu also recently celebrated his birthday with a motherless babies home. He does that every year. Tee A's Live and Naked will soon hit you guys in the UK...look forward to that. Nigeria's no 1 female comedian Mandy's 15 years on stage comedy show held yesterday May 1st at the Muson Centre, it featured Gbenga Adeyinka d 1st, Princess, AY, and so many others. I hear it was a successful show. Anyone saw it? More Naija gists coming.

7 comments:

ExcitedJade said...

i just left a comment for tayo to teach me too... haba, i dey jealox u, so how far now, u wan share(the line crossing).

kudos to u jare... no mind the aristo mama, am sure ray j was still in nappies when she did bodyguard.

oga oh.. i feel baby face too....

bring more stories mon dear.. i dey feel u gan ni,

Dolly said...

First!!!

I'm jealousing(lol) ur line crossing ooo....... pls teach me

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meadows j. said...

KC PRESH OH MY GOSH! HOW DID HE MAKE ALL THAT MONEY. I HOPE SAY NO BE 419. I LOVE JULUIS AGWU THAT WAS SO SWEET OF HIM

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for these people making it BIG. i.e if they're really working hard for it. But what's d point of buying all these expensive cars, when they're in d prying eyes of armed robbers? And pls who's KC presh, it would be nice to know a mini bio of dis kain of people cos of diasporans like us abeg.

Unknown said...

Oya, anybody wey wan learn make he come meet me for my blog o! Click on the "contact me" link and leave me a message.
BTW, that was a good & selfless act by Julius Agwu.
@Wienna, KC Presh is a hiphop duo in Nigeria. You can read more on them here

Anonymous said...

There are so many other things you can do with your blog.Somehow im sure you will find them out.well done

Recent Posts