IDOL WA'S MERCY QUOTE. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 1 May 2007

IDOL WA'S MERCY QUOTE.


















Who would you vote to become the next Idol?
"If you ask me who I think is going to win, It's different from who I want. The person I think will win is Timi, because he has a strong and unique voice. If you ask me who I want to win, it's Jodie. And my reasons are: I believe she has a unique voice as well, she is versatile, she can do the fast, the slow, she can do just about anything and I think she also has style"

Who do I think will win, who do I want to win? Timi...simple and short...Jodie is the 'next best thing'. Sorry all you Jodie fans. Just keeping it real...

BTW, Mercy works at the customer service division of Globacom

2 comments:

ExcitedJade said...

Oga oh.. mercy no bad sha... is she the "it didnt werk for me lady".. where she dey live cos i dont understand y she dey work for globacom.

Anonymous said...

mercy sucked

Recent Posts