SEUN KUTI SMOKES MARIJUANA! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 8 April 2007

SEUN KUTI SMOKES MARIJUANA!



Q. Do you smoke?
S. Yes I smoke but I don't know if it has any good or bad effect.


Q. It is obvious you inherited smoking Marijuana from Fela. What is your attitude towards it?
S. I don't call it Marijuana. I call it 'Igbo' and my attitude towards it is that I get high. All I feel is that everybody has to start smoking 'Igbo' so that they will start reasoning well. I just don't know why Nigerians are pretending. Most people will get high in the corner of their house and then will later come out and say it is a bad habit. I know of a pastor who comes to Kalakuta to smoke before going to the alter to preach.


At only 24, son of late Afro-Beat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Seun is smoking Marijuana and boasting about it. He even thinks we all need to smoke Marijuana to reason well. He either needs his blood pressure checked or his head examined.


Can anyone explain the need to smoke and get high? And when they say high, what do they mean? And does drugs really make people high? I'm sure there is someone out there who can explain this to me. I'd really like to know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like father like son!

Anonymous said...

It obviously runs in d family. Femi's d only sensible one from them all, dat i know of, who's turning his father's sometimes negative character and turning it into a positive thing.

Anonymous said...

oh please linda stop been so naive.smoking weed is like absolutely nothing now.
its everywhere,parties,clubs,homes,universities etc.
abeg this is not gist.a grown man of over 18 smokes weed.wheres the news in that?

Meadows j. said...

SEUN IS JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKING TALENTLESS LITTLE BOY. IF ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT DAMAGE SMOKING WEED DOES TO HIS BRAIN. I HAVE MET HIM ONCE, HE WAS NICE AND FRIENDLY BUT DID NOT HAVE MUCH TALENT IN MUSIC AS I EXPECTED.

Anonymous said...

this young man is a fela wanna be that will never be.if not for the kuti name, alot of doors will be slammed on his face.he's riding on his father's back.no talent at all.and boasting about smoking hemp just shows how shallow he is
@anon you are obviously a weed smoker.carry on

LurLar said...

LOL Linda i agree with u, he really needs to go for a checkup, especially in his brains. Well Anonymous, i think growups shld have more important things in their head dan "igbo". I bet he was high when dat interview was conducted.

SET said...

lol, LIKE FATHER LIKE SON? LOL. I LIKE YOUR BLOG A LOT

Anonymous said...

You smoke and you get high... yes... but at the same time you're killing your brain cells... i've tried it a couple times and it didn't do much for me except make me bloody paranoid ...

Anonymous said...

only the paranoid survive, babe. smoke some s-- and get real

Recent Posts