FM&B MAGAZINE COVER AND INNER PAGES | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 13 February 2007

FM&B MAGAZINE COVER AND INNER PAGES


The Red, Bold and Jazzy 2005 Fashion Show. That's me (Bold) looking smoking hot


Double page of one of Africa's biggest models, Blessing Ibiang


Delicious Man: Alex Okosi


Front Cover



Just thought to share this very private pictures/articles with you. It's the front cover and some inside pages of the second edition of my magazine which will soon hit the news stand. I managed to raise the money to print, to God be the glory. What do you guys think? Send me your thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its funny, you know when i first saw this girl's photo on the cover of your magazine here on your blog, i wanted to ask you if she had any links with Calabar, cos incidentally, i met her last Christmas in Calabar when i visited Nigeria. I'd stopped by my friend's (she just got married) hotel room briefly that evening to congratulate her and this very tall stunningly beautiful girl was there. I noticed her because my friend who accompanied me there at the time was joking and asking her for an autograph and she was just smiling. I didn't know who she was, as i don't live in Naija, but i thought she looked like another pretty tall person i know there in Calabar, so i asked her if they were sisters. She just looked at me blankly and said no. LOL. Maybe she thought i was being funny, but God knows that i've just found out her name through your blog. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me all this time i've been seeing her picture on your blog, but seeing that she has a Calabar name has finally proven that it wasn't. She's really beautiful.

Recent Posts