Daniel Louisy, ST Lucian-British heartthrob on cover of Ladybrille Magazine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 5 June 2010

Daniel Louisy, ST Lucian-British heartthrob on cover of Ladybrille Magazine

























Oh dear...oh dear me...isn't he delicious?

This is the reason I'm still single. This is the kind of body I'd like to lay next to forever. The problem is, I only see men like this on mag covers, movies, and my dreams. *Sigh*
I'm too old to be dreaming huh? lol
But I hear there are lots of guys like this in Yankee...maybe I should relocate to that country for two months and find one...:-)

I saw this interview with Victoria Beckham where she was asked why she likes to sleep in the nude. She replied "If you slept in the same bed with David Beckham, would you sleep in a nightgown?"

No Victoria, I wouldn't. You lucky bitch...lol

Just kidding. The heart/soul/mind of a man is more important than his physical appearance. Yeah right, Linda. lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

......It is partially true that there are guys here in yankee with that kind of body.but guess what?..they are all full of sh*t!

Anonymous said...

*grinning* @Anonymous...yes o! why only in magazines?...hehehe....one must SEE & like before EATING sha! so my sis, i no blame you o! *winks* Me like Mrs Victoria Beckham reply! hehehe...that is why other babes WANTS him too! *laughs*

Anonymous said...

Girl,you keep talking about being OLD.How old are you sef?For me u have kept your shape and remained beautiful.

ChiChiLuv said...

GOD IS GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

linda i think u shld find urself a good husband and stop day dreaming abt guys who dont even know u exist.how can u be single cos of a guy u hardly know...aaargh!and mind u david beckham is far from being sexy

Ene said...

Hmmmmn, with guys as hot as this, who needs the sun?

wienna said...

hahahaaaaaa...Linda, you wan go 'Amelika' go marry fine boy. Sad but true, you'll find out that majority of these 'so-called fine boys' are either gold-diggers or DL brothers.

Recent Posts