I won't go back to music - Ebenezer Obey | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 20 November 2009

I won't go back to music - Ebenezer Obey



















"There's no going back to the music industry. I have laid my hands on the plough. Jesus says no man having put his hand to the plough and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God. My major preoccupation now are:
1. The work of the ministry in my church
2. Crusade programmes
3. Revival and other programmes of the body of Christ
4. Making myself useful to humanity through the gift of God deposited in me.
However, I recognise that the gift of God in me produced all those evergreen records that I recorded over forty years ago and the gift is still there to the glory of God but no more music."

Evangelist Ebenezer Obey’s address at the ‘Evening with Ebenezer Obey’ music concert hosted by City People Magazine last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DADDY OBEY.............IM YET TO SEE A COMPOSER AND MUSICIAN LIKE HIM.MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW SIR..............

Antonia - Beauty Health Finance and Green Issues Editor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
infonerdtoo! (",) said...

that's nice.. keep it up.. :)

Recent Posts