Celeb Hair: who rocked it best? + Tyra's Hair Style Evolution | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 27 March 2009

Celeb Hair: who rocked it best? + Tyra's Hair Style Evolution

I was going to bring you Naija Entertainment News today, but somebody took the softsell mag I bought. I'll get another one and do that later. For now let's do something fun.

It's called celeb hair: who rocked it best?
Sorry, it's hard to find pictures of our Naija celebs, so we'll stick with the foreign ones :)
Have fun picking who you think rocked it best
I'll make my choice bold
Let's go...


Joy Bryant and Chanel Iman

Eva Pigford Marcille and Queen Latifah


Kerry Washington and Naomi Campbell


Malinda Williams and Rihanna


Viola Davis and Jennifer Hudson


Mary J Blige and Kelis


Solange Knowles and Gabrielle Union


Nia Long and Beyonce

And now to my favorite woman ever, TYRA BANKS!
From the catwalk to prime-time and daytime TV, Tyra Banks has worn many hairstyles throughout her career.
Check out Tyra's Hair Style Evolution.

1997
1998
1999

The 2000's



Love her to bits!!!
What's your favourite Tyra look?

11 comments:

Abujamaiden said...

Tyra is gorgeous!!!

Miss Fizzy said...

I think it's the first one for me. Do you think she's had work done?

Anonymous said...

tyra have not had any work done naomi maybe

Anonymous said...

eva is gorgeous

bob-ij said...

I like the long wavy hair with baby hair at the parting just like in the last picture. I think tyra has style..but She should right sine she was a model

x!

Anonymous said...

I dont think Tyra has had any work done. I think Ive heard her say it on some show, maybe her show.

But oh my, she is such a beauty! and with her recent ascension in the entertainment arena, she seems so personable....I feel like I can actually place a personality behind those pictures. She gets points there.

Anonymous said...

like her 1997 hair do..kinda like rihanna edgy hair cuts!!but men tyra looks like a drag queen!abeg

Kemi Dawodu said...

I don't agree with you that Naomi Campbell wore her hair better....no, no ,no

Anonymous said...

You know what??? As a sister to another sister in good faith and harmony. I think, if i'm wrong, please correct me...yea. I think Ini Edo could take some style tips from Tyra Banks as they share similar body type and structure. Ok, forget about the height as i suspect Tyra could be taller. Nia Long rocks the cap better than dear Beyonce. Malinda Williams has a better cut / shag...lol

Linda, do yours too. Girl, it is your blog, sister...u matter too...you know what i'm saying!!! Get all those naija celebs together, the one u can get in touch with like Rita Dominic even some bloggers too and let us see what they look like as well. Before and after...lol. I'm serious o as it is my suggestion.

Any objections? Nope, i'm just joking about the objections part, as anyone can object if they choose to do so, it is no problem, not at all

Anonymous said...

lol shut up

K.B. said...

Tyra lies about not having work done. Look at old pics of her nose. She'd show teen pics of herself and her nose was completely diff. I believe her about real breasts. She showed how they sag w/o support. Tyra is fierce.

Recent Posts