Naija Entertainment gist + Advert pix | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 25 August 2007

Naija Entertainment gist + Advert pix

Sorry my blogging has been crazy this week...incredibly busy schedule. I directed and produced a TV commercial that featured 10 models...e no easy, been trying to put that together all week. And also preparing for the shoot of the first 2 episodes of my TV show, which will happen this Sunday August 26th at Philip Trimnell's studio, 2, Owolewa street, off randle Avenue surulere, at 9am prompt. If you want to be part of the audience, please join us.

Here are some Naija gists for y'all. Sorry about the lack of pix...enjoy!

NB Plc has compensated the family of drowning victim, Anthony Mudiaga, with the sum of 20 million naira and also foot the bill for his burial. Anthony was buried last weekend. He was the only son of his parents. Sad way to go...but God knows best.

Top comedian, AY is planning a TV show dubbed the AY Show...it will soon hit your TV screens

Actress, Maureen Solomon, gave birth to her second baby some days back. Mother and child are said to be doing great.

Actress Clarion Chukwura quote on ex-hubby
Question 'Your ex-husband Femi Oduneye said in an interview that he dumped you because of your evil ways. What's your reaction to that?'
Clarion "If Femi Oduneye dumped Clarion Chukwura because of her evil ways, who is Femi Oduneye? Where is Clarion Chukwura now? Who was Femi Oduneye before he met Clarion and where is he now? The first publication about me was a month after my 16th birthday, so I have been in the public glare since then. Nigerians can trace my record. Investigate slightly into wwho Femi Oduneye is, then you'll know who's telling the truth. Of course I smoke cigarettes, but he smokes more than I do. When a man is a failure, he searches for excuses. I was actually the eight woman Femi would do what he did to me...."

They say Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki, has found love again. This time it's a 23 year old Lagos State university undergraduate, Nancy Chiedozie. The two were said to have met at a function some months back and have since remained inseperable. Hope this one works out for him.

Pastor Chris Okotie's driver was hacked to pieces some days back by a hit and run driver. Abayomi Famakinwa was killed along Oba Akran road in Ogba Ikeja Lagos on August 14th. His messed up corpse had his brain opened, one leg off, face shattered. It was the ID card on him that led to his being identified. May his soul rest in peace.

Stephanie Okereke quote on ex-hubby
"This is someone I had something with. I don't want to say anything negative about him. We are done. The only thing I heard about myself is that I was accused of being married before. I felt that was really malicious of him, to even come up with something like that. He was actually the one who was married before. Because I said I don't want to be in this relationship anymore, I turned out to be this horrible person? Also the allegation that I called a club and cancelled his contract is false. I didn't know I had such powers. It was actually funny, he claimed to have gone for trial, so how come the club didn't deem it fit to pick him then? There's no hope of a reconciation, I've filed for divorce but am not allowed to talk about it"

On her drug addiction rumour
"The rumour shows how myopic some people can be. I've never smoked cigarette in my life, I don't drink. If they manufactured all this lies to bring me down, too bad because they can never bring me down. I've been through a lot of things. I survived an accident, I survived a bad relationship and I'm still doing positive things in my life. If they are plotting all these evil things against me, shame on them"

Music producer turned singer, Seyi Allen, has formally launched his album titled 'The confirmation of Seyi Allen'. It was launched on August 21st 07, and I hear the album is off the hook. For those who don't, Seyi is the husband of beautiful singer, Azeezat.

Crack your ribs is coming to London on Sunday August 26th at The Coronet. It will feature Sammie Okposo, Okey Bakassi, African China, Gbenga Adeyinka, Gandoki, Wale Gate, and Rugged man. Gate is 20 and 30 pounds.


Advert pictures

Linda the make-up artiste
Here are some pictures taken yesterday from the shoot of FM&B magazine TV advert. I ain't telling the concept of the advert, y'all will see it when it's ready. So keep your fingers crossed. Wink!


And here are some personal pics of me at the shoot
I fine small abi? lol

That's all for now, will see y'all soon. Wienna and co missing me, miss you more.
Whoever you are, wherever you may be, never give up on your dreams, no matter how difficult it is, keep fighting and keep praying. And never let anyone tell you you can't do it...you can! Just believe in yourself! May God reward your hard work with success...amen!

Take care and wish me luck for tomorrow. Ciao!

34 comments:

Moody Crab said...

LINDA!!!! I'M HOOKING YOU UP WITH MY BROTHER ASAP!!!!

What?!?!?! You are a babe oh no be small....

Mimi said...

fine gel, how are you?

your models look so pretty, awwwww i'm proud of naija girls

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired by your zeal and energy, keep it up till you reach canaan. Good luck.

Pete

Anonymous said...

Linda dear, pls eat a burger!

Anonymous said...

u aiigth! too much bald head 4 a lady!

Admin UD said...

Wow, great pics, nice girls and hopefully, wonderful advert. Hope you get someone to upload it on youtube or the likes!

KUDOS!!!

Anonymous said...

hiyah linda,u really lookin good and gurl u really gonna make it in this in this industry.keep up with the good work.I'm diggig ur blog badbad.cynthia

Anonymous said...

u lookin sweet.i'm diggin ur blog badbad.cynthia.

Anonymous said...

Linda, keep keeping on! I'm addicted to this blog now, great job!

Anonymous said...

ok...dis is getting out of hand now. I've got a confession......I think i'm confused about my sexuality.

Unknown said...

u r beautiful!

Meadows j. said...

I really like the red concept, it brought out your beauty and the girls are really pretty too. welldone.

Unknown said...

Confessions of a moody crab.....
Watch Ya mouth if u no wan see my red eyes ooo..I'M HOOKING LINDA UP WITH MY PAL..A FINE GENTLEMAN known as TRIPLE A (na Actor)

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth you r not all that!especially without makeup.

shoot looked good:i would get a professional makeup artist tho

Anonymous said...

Wow, some people are just haters. Please ignore them. I REALLY like your blog. I just want to be your friend! I'm serious!

Anonymous said...

All these stupid anonymous saying Linda is not pretty should all jump into the lagoon and drown themselves. The young girl is busy making a good life for herself while IDIOTS like u who aren't even bold enough to write Ur names are busy bad mouthing her. IDIOTS! I can imagine how ugly u fucking 'anonymous' people are, u can't even show Ur names,not to talk of showing ur DISGUSTING faces. I wonder how fucking UGLY y'all are. Fucking twats! Retards!

Anonymous said...

Blade take it easy now? HABA!!!!

Linda you fine jo..........carry go!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look good. Congrats on your achievements. I wish you even more good luck for the future.

Tyra!!! said...

Welldone sis, u are doing a good job. More grease to ur elbow.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Ver well done Linda...I admire the fact that you're very hard working...Get them girl!

Anonymous said...

To Blade
:just stated it is./ She is doing great things in the entertainment industry, and i can see why people would find her attractive, but she does not personally do it for me.

She asked an open ?? and i provided an opinion.

My name is Bola Balogun, a lawyer, and currently rounding my PhD. I am not a 'hater' or a 'twat'. I say it like it is! Stating my name does not make the comment any less anonymous so Get a life blade!

Anonymous said...

hmm....delicious.
Just my slightly sensual way of saying 'nice pics'. The red is capturing.

One q for y'all though; why do you'll get irritated at anonymous folks for not having a tag (identifiable) name. Quite silly i must say because most of us are still anonymous anyway. Or do you know who in the world 'truth' is? Hisses. Limit your criticism to their insultive comments; they share your online identity crisis.

Back to you pretty woman; Have fun with the show!

Unknown said...

Bola Balogun or what did u call ur self? Judging from what you've written,you dont seem like an educated person to me, much less a lawyer.U claim to be a 'lawyer',how would you feel if someone rubbished your profession.Do I sense jealousy here?Please you are the one who needs to really grow up and get a life,no one needs riff-raffs like u around! If you are really a lawyer, then am sure you must be one of those frustrated charge and bail lawyers! Lawyer Garri!

Anonymous said...

@ Truth:POINT OF CORRECTION.
There is nothing silly about bn pissed at Mr. Lagbaja's (AKA, Anonymous). The difference is that, even though we don't know who truth is, truth has a name, i can identify with u. I can say 'truth bla bla bla, but with anonymous, u can't. If writing names didn't matter, nobody will bother to have names in the first place. Even animals and plants have names. U don't need to know them, u just need to be able to identify them.

Unknown said...

Fine Girl!!!

Unknown said...

beautifullllll!

Linda Ikeji said...

im fine mimi
anon, ive been eating burgers to no avail, the body no gree fat.

Anonymous said...

your models are beautiful

Anonymous said...

wow linda u neva cease to surprise me.u always the bigger person.keep rawking girl!

Anonymous said...

Stumbled on this blogg.Nice one.I can feel your energy and have a sense of ur aspirations. U just got a new fan.

Bella Naija said...

Proud of u girl!
Keep doing your thing!

Linda Ikeji said...

Bellanaija darling...how now?miss u, miss ur blog.

Anonymous said...

@ the girl is good: LMAO...that was funny. I am 99.9% sure that Bola Balogun the "lawyer" is butt ugly, hence her resentment of Linda's beauty. She must have a "PHD" in envy. I am equally certain also, that ALL the information she provided about herself are TOTALLY FALSE (lawyer ko PHD solicitor ni)!!!
I'm sorry, but i can't stand people like that. If you have such attitudes, you bera change oo; if not you may just find yourself going lower and lower and not understanding why. You go dey think say na person curse you; meanwhile na you curse yourself oo.
I don't kiss arse, but when i see something good, i'd always acknowledge it. From my observations, Linda is beautiful inside and out and really needs to be commended for her hard work and achievements at her young age.
If you don't feel like acknowledging her efforts, then please don't leave negative comments. Envy is a very bad thing oo. A word is enough for the smart...

Anonymous said...

Uche Said...

Linda girl, love your energy and your drive.I didn,t appreciate you so much until I read your blog.
Pls,Pls,don't let anything put you down.You are beautiful.

Want to be your friend.

Recent Posts