RIHANNA NEW FACE OF COVERGIRL. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 4 April 2007

RIHANNA NEW FACE OF COVERGIRL.


Singer Rihanna is set to appear as the new face of CoverGirl Cosmetics, beginning in June 2007. The 19 year old singer joins the ranks of other celebs like Brandy, Queen Latifah, Tyra Banks who have lent their faces to promoting the brand. "I've loved make-up and dreamed of being a CoverGirl since I was a little girl. Growing up my mother was a make-up artist and I was fascinated watching her apply lip color, blush and mascara. Now I get to be surrounded by all my favourites from CoverGirl" Rihanna said in a press release.
Imagine all the money she'll be going home with. Good for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats the big deal about cover girl,so Rihanna is going to be the new face of cover girl,so?Who wants to know?I dont even like that her.

Anonymous said...

she is the finest covergirl ever.rihanna is damn hoooooooot!

Recent Posts