WHO IS NIGERIA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 13 December 2006

WHO IS NIGERIA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS?

I really can't decide who the most beautiful of them all is. To me it's between Genevieve, Omotola and Stella Damasus. But I decided to add other actresses I think are also beautiful. My younger brother thinks Ini Edo is the most beautiful. One of my sisters thinks it's Lilian Bach. Who do you guys think it is? Have another look at all my eight nominees. It's possible that your favourite is not on the list, so just send in the name of who you think is the most beautiful in Nollywood



OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE



GENEVIEVE NNAJI




INI EDO


DAKORE EGBUSON


STEPHANIE OKEREKE


STELLA DAMASUS



LILIAN BACH



KATE HENSHAW-NUTTAL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say Kate - my sistah!! Before?!?!!? LOL!!!! Black is Beautiful. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, all the ladies featured are beautiful, but i'd rank them in my own order of preference. For me, Kate always has to come first cos we go back a long way. Apart from being a good friend of mine, she is beautiful inside and out.
My order of preference is thus:
1. Kate
2. Lilian
3. Stella
4. Genevieve
5. Omotola
6. Dakore
7. Ini
8. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

for me omotola top all

Anonymous said...

For me beauty is natural... The most beautiful actresses on my list are as follows ...
1. LIZ BENSON
2. CHIOMA CHUKWUKA
3. REGINA ASKIA
4. STEPHANIE OKEREKE
5. OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE
6. INI EDO
7. STELLA DAMASUS ABODERIN
8. CHIKA IKE
9. LILIAN BACH
10.UCHE OSOTULE

Unknown said...

me

Recent Posts