Wendy Williams confirms she's returning to radio | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Wendy Williams confirms she's returning to radio

The talkshow host started her career in radio before moving to TV. There were now rumours a few months ago that she was returning to radio because her producers were finding it difficult to book guests for her TV show. Whether that is true or not, nobody knows but Wendy has confirmed she's heading back to radio. In an interview with Sway on Shade 45, Wendy said;
"I’m coming back to radio by the way. I’m working on something...I mean TV’s a bigger platform but the intimacy of radio, being able to talk to people…I’m a fan of radio."

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for her!

Chizzy Liz said...

*************************She hax missed it more dan it missed her

obiora said...

Ko kan aye mehn!

Unknown said...

Good to know

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE







AUNTY LINDA 👩

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Congrats to her.


. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of radio too. I'm not gonna lie cuz i'll miss "how you doin'". Good luck, man!

Unknown said...

Ok o. I wish this news can gv me credit alert Signed
LibBadBoy

Unknown said...

Abi o! Linda take note!

OSINANL said...

GOOD FOR HER...

Unknown said...

gd 4 her account
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Difficulty in booking guests? Hmmmmm!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Good luck to her

Anonymous said...

WENDY. SO GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. EVEN WHEN SHE BLAST DURING HER HOT TOPICS



Business gets better with real time communication especially when the system is up-gradable.
you can Communicate with ur Staff / Customers / Partners / Bankers, confidently Using Your Corporate Email Address Bearing Your Company’s Name.
This link http://goo.gl/Gqb082 will help you achieve that at a cheap rate.
Our apps are fully up-gradable!!!

Anonymous said...

"How you doin" started while she was on radio buddy so probably not going anywhere.

Elle truth said...

Her big mouth got her in trouble o. The day she exhibited plain ignorance on the race issue in America was the day her show ended. Now that same racism don slap her in d face. Too bad. Now she knows beyond the shadow of a doubt racism still exists in America.

Recent Posts