Senator Abdulmimun Zareko who represented Jigawa state in the 7th National Assembly has died. Zakero died at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital on Monday March 7th after a brief illness. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Since Buhari took over, it has been either the death of a governorship aspirant, a senator, house of assembly members, minister, innocence Nigerians and even our animals. This man sure has a bad and wicked luck.
Abeg ooo what's killing them??? their sins? nawao! God Abeg forgive them for they knew not wa they were doing... I'm super certain political office holders go de fast and pray like no tmr -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Hello dear; I love this post. Keep dropping post like this. I will share it on Facebook now. . Guys, do you know you can stream showbox to chromecast with this tips. .
Also see how I watches NETFLIX movies free. . Oya, see what this babes are doing to themselves, - WATCH VIDEO now! . Have a nice day! I will check back on your blog!
RIP senator
ReplyDeleteWhat's with all these politicians dying up and down? Na wah oh
DeleteGod is sending a message, repent all you men o iniquity, Jesus is coming back soon..
DeleteHope dis wil not become d new trend. Rip to him.
DeleteAnyone that dies without accepting as his or her Lord and Savior cannot rest in peace
DeleteTrue talk......rest in peace can't make any meaning to a deliberate hardening of your heart to receiving Jesus when you were alive
DeleteAwww this is getting to much oooo
ReplyDeleteMay his Soul Rest in Peace !!!
Damolia.DEW
Rip. He was a good man
ReplyDeleteSince Buhari took over, it has been either the death of a governorship aspirant, a senator, house of assembly members, minister, innocence Nigerians and even our animals. This man sure has a bad and wicked luck.
DeleteHmm! How come politicians are just dying anyhow these days?
ReplyDeleteDo You Have Problems Lasting Long in Bed?
Yes! Where is d cure? As if you yourself can last more 3mins.in bed. See your dark thick long mouth. 419
DeleteRip Senator
ReplyDeleteMay his soul rest in peace ,Amen
ReplyDeleteR.I.P to him.
ReplyDelete#FINEST
Amen
ReplyDeleteJesus hlp us ooo. Ds dyin is too mch ooo
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm na wah oh,nemesis in action.
ReplyDeleteMay his pedophile and terrorism soul rest in the bosom of terrorist and pedophile mohammed in hell fire.
#sad indeed
Haba!!!
DeleteFreeborn....God will punish u and ur generation. Animal
DeleteNa wa oo,Rip
ReplyDeleteMay his soul rest in peace...why are senators dying like this,this days.
ReplyDeleteNa wa o. This one wey dem dey die so. Weytin dey happen
ReplyDeleteRip,may GOD help us all.
ReplyDeleteOh! All these die die. O Lord please save us. RIP to the Senator.
ReplyDeleteDeath na goinng high..RIP
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.
ReplyDeleteWahala dey o! May his soul rest in peace. Linda take note!
ReplyDelete#getaboyfriendforjulietiwuno
DeleteNawa oooo.. . Hmmmmm... RIP ooo
ReplyDeleteNa wao what is happening. ... rest in peace
ReplyDeleteBike!!, what is happening? God save us oooo
ReplyDeleteRest in peace..
ReplyDeleteProudlyDeltan
May his soul rest in peace
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Abeg ooo what's killing them??? their sins? nawao! God Abeg forgive them for they knew not wa they were doing... I'm super certain political office holders go de fast and pray like no tmr
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Hmmm!! Why are our politicians dying lately bikonu? #Lindangwanu#
ReplyDeleteSup with senators death na
ReplyDeleteMy favorite TEA and Coffee passenger !!!! RIP!!!!
ReplyDeleteRIP....nuel
ReplyDeleteAmin
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm,politicians are having their time at death's call. I wonder!
ReplyDeleteToo bad for dem APC and Mr. Death......
ReplyDeleteAnd that pastor said it o. Rest in peace
ReplyDeleteWhy so much death na?
ReplyDeleteRIP to d dead
ReplyDeleteRIP!
ReplyDeleteWow. Y are dey Dying
ReplyDeleteRip senator
ReplyDeleteWhy death everywhere??
ReplyDeleteNa wa o.wassup wit al dis death ish.but am rily saddend by dat of late minister james ocholi
ReplyDeleteLinda,this picture is the picture of the Governor, Alhaji Mohammed Badaru Abubakar not the senator.pls correct it.
ReplyDeleteNemesis catching up with them..maybe dis might be d actuall change
ReplyDeleteSmthn is smelln,Nemesis catching up with them or maybe dis might be d actuall change
ReplyDeleteThat is the picture of the governor of Jigawa
ReplyDeleteRest in peace senetor. This is certainly not the best times for the Nigerian politicians. One death too many...... RIP MY ANGELS!
ReplyDeleteApc people Jst dey die anyhw, whts going on? R.I.P to d dead. Linda observe!
ReplyDeleteRip
ReplyDeleteWhere is my comment madam?
ReplyDeleteThe year is still young for so many deaths already
ReplyDeleteEva Da Diva...
RIP
ReplyDeleteMay his soul rest in peace
ReplyDeleteabeg wat is going on here o! this toll is getting out of hands o. God we need u more than ever b4 o. ok
ReplyDeleteHello dear; I love this post. Keep dropping post like this. I will share it on Facebook now.
ReplyDelete.
Guys, do you know you can stream showbox to chromecast with this tips.
.
Also see how I watches NETFLIX movies free.
.
Oya, see what this babes are doing to themselves, - WATCH VIDEO now!
.
Have a nice day! I will check back on your blog!