Photos: Pres. Jacob Zuma, addresses joint session of the National Assembly
Visiting South African President, Jacob Zuma, addressed a joint
session of the National Assembly today March 8th. He was accompanied to
the assembly by President Buhari. Continue to see more photos..
I have been looking for this kind of information for a very long time. . Thanks for dropping it here. I will subscribe to your email list to receive your post in my email. . Have a nice day; check my blog at http://www.showboxmoviesdownload.com also.
Seen
ReplyDeleteWhatvthe idiot talking
DeleteGd for him and Buhari
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Great Nigeria, great
ReplyDeleteNice of them.
ReplyDeleteWell, I just hope all this parlaying of world leaders will yield fruits pretty soon.
ReplyDeleteDo You Have Problems Lasting Long in Bed?
No be today we de see some thing like this.
ReplyDeleteAddressing national assembly indeed,see them criminals and looters God must punish.
#sad indeed
He should address and go back to South Africa. Let's face our dollar wahala biko.
ReplyDeleteDats good. Linda take note!
ReplyDelete#getaboyfriendforjulietiwuno
DeleteOk....👀👀
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our great land Nigeria
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteDamolia.DEW
Seen
ReplyDeleteOk nice
ReplyDeletePay back the money. Zupta must fall
ReplyDeleteHope he will have a fruitful deliberations during his work visit.
ReplyDeleteSeen
ReplyDeleteAbeg be posting ma comments
ReplyDeleteMaking sense
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for this kind of information for a very long time.
ReplyDelete.
Thanks for dropping it here. I will subscribe to your email list to receive your post in my email.
.
Have a nice day; check my blog at http://www.showboxmoviesdownload.com also.
.
My regards!