Photos of 3 Africans and one Indian Missionary of Charity nuns who were murdered by gunmen in Yemen
The Missionary of Charity Nuns were killed by gunmen who stormed a retirement home in Southern Yemen last Friday. Clockwise: Sr Anselm, Sr Reginette, Sr Marguerite, Sr Judith.
God have mercyI call it hating, u call it opinion, then ur useless opinion doesnt count, as blessing said, u should keep it to urself not coming online to announce your ''unsolicited opinion''
REST IN PEACE WOMEN OF GOD. Good you left the sinful world to your father in heaven, I shall meet you there after I have fulfilled my purpose in this earth
This is still sad. Senseless killings. I feel for their family members.
ReplyDeleteDo You Have Problems Lasting Long in Bed?
Islam is evil..
DeleteRIp to them.
DeleteIslam would pay
DeleteMay der souls rest in peace. Linda observe!
DeleteGod have your way
ReplyDeleteGod have mercyI call it hating, u call it opinion, then ur useless opinion doesnt count, as blessing said, u should keep it to urself not coming online to announce your ''unsolicited opinion''
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in peace. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteChai may their souls rest in peace
ReplyDeleteREST IN PEACE WOMEN OF GOD. Good you left the sinful world to your father in heaven, I shall meet you there after I have fulfilled my purpose in this earth
ReplyDeleteWith all your controversial comments, STERN.
DeleteHeaven and devil dey watch you ooooooo.
RIP Holy women
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Lord have mercy. Watch Maheeda fingers herself till she cums in the bathroom
ReplyDelete😢may their soul rest in peace
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in peace ,Amen
ReplyDeleteMay their soul rest in peace. Amen
ReplyDeleteNot good
ReplyDeleteIt is well,Rip
ReplyDeleteRip
ReplyDeleteGod's wrath will certainly visit the wicked murderers. They will not escape. RlP saints of God.
ReplyDeleteQuite sad! Eternal rest to their souls
ReplyDeleteGOD will fight for them.
ReplyDeleteToo bad.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P
#FINEST
Rip to dem
ReplyDeleteRip
ReplyDeleteEyahhhh....RIP to them
ReplyDeleteWhat are they doing in Islamic country? A country that followyed an evil ancient BOOK.
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in Peace,Amen.
ReplyDeleteOh rip
ReplyDeleteBeautiful souls in heaven.
ReplyDeleteSo sad may their souls R.I.P
ReplyDeleteIslam religion od peace what an irony. #lindaseemee
ReplyDeleteSo sad. God will touch the heart of these so called terrorist one day. Rip
ReplyDeleteSo sad. Rip to them
ReplyDeletemay their Souls rest in peace Amen
ReplyDeleteI no see my comment again
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in peace of Christ, amen. #Lilytop.com
ReplyDeleteSo sad
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in the LORD. http://websalary.xyz/?share=6564
ReplyDeleteRest in peace holy ones! Now you return to Christ!
ReplyDeletePlease who is the Indian biko??
ReplyDeletePlease who is the Indian biko??
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in peace.
ReplyDelete