YouTuber says he can cure headaches in two minutes with just 3 questions | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 1 September 2016

YouTuber says he can cure headaches in two minutes with just 3 questions

A YouTube user named Kamil who posts under the channel Kamil's View has come up with a novel way of curing a bad headache and all it requires is your imagination and your mind.

He says he can cure your headache in two minutes with just three questions.

In his video, seen more than 1.7million times, Kamil says: "I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I will ask you those questions a few times.

"Every time I ask you the question I really want you to have a look and answer the question."
After instructing the viewer to think about their headache he asks:

"Where is your headache? He then follows this with "What colour is it?" and "What shape is it?"

After repeating the questions four times he says: "By now it should be gone."

Many people who have tried it out have testified to its efficacy.

Explaining how it works, the self-labelled life coach said:

"Most headaches are actually created by you - by your own mind." 

He said this could be through "stressing too much" or it may be made up as an excuse to get out of something.

He adds: "So if you take your attention away from this, the brain gets the message that you're aware of the headache and then you start dissolving it."

He also suggests anyone who didn't find the method worked to repeat it a few more times.

33 comments:

  1. You wish man



    Meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not the type of headache Buhari is giving Nigerians at the moment!!!!


      LoGic.

      Delete
    2. Definitely not the type of headache Buhari is giving Nigerians at the moment!!!!


      LoGic.

      Delete
    3. Definitely not the type of headache Buhari is giving Nigerians at the moment!!!!


      LoGic.

      Delete
  2. You wish man



    Meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Even if na merlin wey him be

      Na me talk am!

      Long Live Lib!!!

      Delete
  4. No need to waste my MB aunty LINDA
    GODTAKEOVER

    ReplyDelete
  5. ******************************by d time I clock 40******I must have red evrything readable !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ******************************by d time I clock 40******I must have red evrything readable !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abeg I no get this one time 👎🏼



    ~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I have one question that I’m hoping you can answer. Should I use wordpress.com or wordpress.org? I’m kinda confused about the difference and reading articles online hasn’t helped me much. It seems like wordpress.org is better if you are hoping your blog becomes well known and successful. I’d love to know what you recommend! Thanks!

    Regards
    Ashley Jones Deepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the power of the mind and thoughts, we're the exact reflection of our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't really remember when last i had a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How true is dis claim??? Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  12. White man headache not the kind of ours here very stubborn and aggressive..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow !!!.....I just tried this & omg gosh...The headache is gone for real.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PSYCHO pple plenty for this worldd

    ReplyDelete
  15. This trick is real.....it work

    ReplyDelete
  16. ....... Orishirishi..........











    ............ Liber maniac........

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL....what kinda headache have colour and shape? The guy is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want to trade my soul for money, fame power and every other good thing of life as long as i would be able to take care of my parents. contact me on lytlemaxwell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It worked for me! Just now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hehe everyone claims one thing or another
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  22. No need to waste my Mg
    If na true good
    But I don't believe this
    that's for me

    ReplyDelete
  23. proudlyelite.com......Nigeria's own Google....visit for more

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's true . It worked for me . Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool video worth the share.


    Regards
    Roxy Chan
    Deep Web

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts