'I want Vincent Enyeama back, he's the kind of player we need - Gernot Rohr reveals | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 1 September 2016

'I want Vincent Enyeama back, he's the kind of player we need - Gernot Rohr reveals

New Super Eagles technical adviser Gernot Rohr has revealed that he wants former Super Eagles goalkeeper and current Lille Osc goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama back with the national team.
Enyeama, 34, unceremoniously called time on his Super Eagles career on October 8, 2015 after a feud with former coach, Sunday Oliseh that eventually led to his captaincy being taken away from him and given to Ahmed Musa.
But Rohr, while speaking to journalists during his maiden pre-match press conference at Le Meridien hotel, Uyo said he knows Enyeama's quality having seen him shine for Lille in the last two seasons and wants him back in the squad.
“I asked about Enyeama when I signed because I know his qualities,” Rohr told media ahead of Tanzania’s game. I also spoke with the goalkeepers’ coach Alloy Agu and he spoke highly of him. I’ve called and spoken with Enyeama since my resumption but nothing is settled yet. I will see him after the Tanzania game because I saw him play in France and he’s the kind of player we need to help us move forward.”

22 comments:

  1. He isnt coming back Sir,find a replacement. Nig isnt loyal to their legends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyah! I just hope he comes back








      Lib addict#just passing#

      Delete
    2. Let's keep hope alive sha! Linda take note!

      Delete
  2. I really wish if he can mak it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok oh! Drama loading.







    #Somebody must to love me tonyt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMMMMM







    AUNTY LINDA 👩

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vincent please go back


    Guys do you crave for an experience in schooling abroad? If yes, I am also like you.

    Visit my blog

    www.lifeofanafricanstudentabroad.blogspot.com

    as I share my personal journey with you

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are still perfect people out there who can be or better still better than Enyama. must it be him. tho I like him too. but let other young talent play. it must't be Enyama.




    says, Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madam, this is football not telamundo, in this game goalkeepers get better with age.

      Delete
  7. I concur mbok...we need him back

    ReplyDelete
  8. This country is damned! I don't think Enyeama would come back

    Na me talk am!

    Long Live Lib!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok that is good news

    ReplyDelete
  10. What crap? Is Enyeama the only good goal keeper in Nigeria? He should go get Emmanuel Okada & Best Ogedengbe while he's at it.Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pray he comes back linda try to convince him maybe he can listen to you to start making money online visit www.houseofmotivationalquotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry oga...hz not coming bk



    MissVee

    ReplyDelete
  13. *******************************Ofozianu ikwete !!!!!!!! Let's watch na

    ReplyDelete
  14. *******************************Ofozianu ikwete !!!!!!!! Let's watch na

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's pray he come back sha,,waiting.... #Lindatakenote

    ReplyDelete
  16. me too
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bros Gernot the guy no do again abeg

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts