News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Whatres this???
Hmmmmmmmm! Linda take note!
I think she had butt implant as well. Anyway, it is her butt, not mine.Man Proposed To Big Yansh Lady, See People's Reaction VIDEO: See How Capable Ashawo Handles 3 Guys Giving Them HardStop Worshipping me, I Am Not The Real Jesus – Actor
Lovely
Is that not eczema?Lib addict#just passing#
GOOD TO SEE AUNTY LINDA 👩
Hmmmmm,baddest.
NICE THOUGH....
Now the rumours are confirmed....
Not so cool. No look to attract the eye.. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
Crush on you baby....
Still not good enough! Heavily used old stuffNa me talk am! Long Live Lib!!!
All the men in America would be looking at her butt and thinking, "I've been there, there, many times."lol
The public display of cellulite is all I see...it does say a lot though
Linda na news b dis abi.
is that yansh ?
Pure implantsMissVee
********************************is she getting dark ??????
....... Ife na eme......odiegwu...... ........... Liber maniac........
Why is this celebrities all about boobs and butts?
Sexxxzzzzzzyyyyy
looks cute.. Stop wasting money on data. Get free browsing cheats on all networks @ w3howto.com
I like her butt.. Stop wasting money on data. Get free browsing cheats on all networks @ w3howto.com
She looks lovely with it
All I see is the psoriasis...
Is that eczema?
Meanwhile cant really see much of butt here though.
Lovely. #Lindatakenote
sexy -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Lovely ass
Looks nice on her
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.
Whatres this???
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmmmm! Linda take note!
DeleteI think she had butt implant as well. Anyway, it is her butt, not mine.
DeleteMan Proposed To Big Yansh Lady, See People's Reaction
VIDEO: See How Capable Ashawo Handles 3 Guys Giving Them Hard
Stop Worshipping me, I Am Not The Real Jesus – Actor
Lovely
ReplyDeleteIs that not eczema?
ReplyDeleteLib addict#just passing#
GOOD TO SEE
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
Hmmmmm,baddest.
ReplyDeleteNICE THOUGH....
ReplyDeleteNow the rumours are confirmed....
ReplyDeleteNot so cool. No look to attract the eye.
ReplyDelete. ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
Crush on you baby....
ReplyDeleteStill not good enough! Heavily used old stuff
ReplyDeleteNa me talk am!
Long Live Lib!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the men in America would be looking at her butt and thinking, "I've been there, there, many times."
lol
The public display of cellulite is all I see...it does say a lot though
ReplyDeleteLinda na news b dis abi.
ReplyDeleteis that yansh ?
ReplyDeletePure implants
ReplyDeleteMissVee
********************************is she getting dark ??????
ReplyDelete....... Ife na eme......odiegwu......
ReplyDelete........... Liber maniac........
Why is this celebrities all about boobs and butts?
ReplyDeleteSexxxzzzzzzyyyyy
ReplyDeletelooks cute
ReplyDelete.. Stop wasting money on data. Get free browsing cheats on all networks @ w3howto.com
I like her butt
ReplyDelete.. Stop wasting money on data. Get free browsing cheats on all networks @ w3howto.com
She looks lovely with it
ReplyDeleteAll I see is the psoriasis...
ReplyDeleteIs that eczema?
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile cant really see much of butt here though.
ReplyDeleteLovely. #Lindatakenote
ReplyDeletesexy
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Lovely ass
ReplyDeleteLovely ass
ReplyDeleteLooks nice on her
ReplyDelete